I feel so blessed with what the Spirit is speaking into my heart about healing, I must share. These prayers are for three-fold healing, not solely body, but full restoration in God. As He provides, I'll be writing and recording them upon soothing music (with mp3 link to download). Anyone can use them freely to boost the faith and renew the mind.
Prayer Devotional for Healing, Day 8 - Fasting From Evil
Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? 8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and THINE HEALTH SHALL SPRING FORTH SPEEDILY: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
So we see from these Scriptures, if we only allow God to pour through us towards others, every blessing and healing proceeds, because we are part of His living organism: His own body.
I asked God once how should I fast. His response was simple - He said: "I want you to fast from evil." Jesus said that He desired mercy, and not sacrifice. What is there for God to rejoice in, if we gave up food for a day or two? Trying to to do work before God is futile, these are sacrifices that do not please God as all our works always fall short of His spotless perfect standard. Jesus also said, how can My disciples fast, when the Bridegroom is with them! What God really means for us is to have unity and relationship with Him, pouring His joy, mercy and grace upon others, just like God poured it upon us. And when this grace flows through us, we are also being healed and blessed by His presence.He wants us to give up our thoughts, our ways, our ideas, that are evil by nature, and make space for His. This is fasting from evil, to die to yourself. Father God, may I always be a vessel for Your living water to pour forth, so others may see You in me like they did in Jesus, may the Christ in me never be hindered or clouded by flesh or passions. May my life be always hidden in Jesus, as I have been baptized into His death, I will forsake my life daily to gain the true Living in Him. Amen in Jesus' name.
God gave us the new commandment to love one another. God, fill us with Your Spirit to always think of others around us and look upon them as You look upon them and with Your love and Your thoughts in mind. Amen in Jesus' name.
***mp3 link for download
check a bit later, all previous files are available in the meantime...
Prayer Devotional for Healing, Day 8 - Fasting From Evil
Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? 8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and THINE HEALTH SHALL SPRING FORTH SPEEDILY: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
So we see from these Scriptures, if we only allow God to pour through us towards others, every blessing and healing proceeds, because we are part of His living organism: His own body.
I asked God once how should I fast. His response was simple - He said: "I want you to fast from evil." Jesus said that He desired mercy, and not sacrifice. What is there for God to rejoice in, if we gave up food for a day or two? Trying to to do work before God is futile, these are sacrifices that do not please God as all our works always fall short of His spotless perfect standard. Jesus also said, how can My disciples fast, when the Bridegroom is with them! What God really means for us is to have unity and relationship with Him, pouring His joy, mercy and grace upon others, just like God poured it upon us. And when this grace flows through us, we are also being healed and blessed by His presence.He wants us to give up our thoughts, our ways, our ideas, that are evil by nature, and make space for His. This is fasting from evil, to die to yourself. Father God, may I always be a vessel for Your living water to pour forth, so others may see You in me like they did in Jesus, may the Christ in me never be hindered or clouded by flesh or passions. May my life be always hidden in Jesus, as I have been baptized into His death, I will forsake my life daily to gain the true Living in Him. Amen in Jesus' name.
God gave us the new commandment to love one another. God, fill us with Your Spirit to always think of others around us and look upon them as You look upon them and with Your love and Your thoughts in mind. Amen in Jesus' name.
***mp3 link for download
check a bit later, all previous files are available in the meantime...