Prayer emergency to get a job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 29, 2023
I was tricked by this one job I got hired but I got let go within a day. I had quit the last job because I thought I was going to get hired here. I am terrified I have bills to pay and I have to pay off my braces. I’m scared I also been starving and getting ill. Please pray that I can get hired.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I was tricked by this one job I got hired but I got let go within a day. I had quit the last job because I thought I was going to get hired here. I am terrified I have bills to pay and I have to pay off my braces. I’m scared I also been starving and getting ill. Please pray that I can get hired.
dear child, how is it you're starving? praying!

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I know your fear is real. But it isn't from God. As His child, He has promised to care for you...1 Peter 5:7...casting all your cares upon Him for He cares for you. This doesn't mean He merely has an emotional attachment to you,although He does. But it also means that He provides care to you.
Jesus taught the very same thing in Matthew 6. God takes care of the birds and flowers which have little value. If He cares for them so well, you being infinitely more valuable, will be well cared for also.
So get alone and pour out your heart before God. He will hear and He will respond. But here's the key. If God doesn't seem to answer right away, don't worry. He will. He is teaching you to trust Him, among other things. I know it seems your situation is desperate and dire, but God has taken all of your situation into account, and knows not only what is best to do but when it is best to do it.
One last thing: He also knows how best to provide for you. So while He may provide employment, He has an infinite number of ways to provide for you. And it has been my experience that He likes to show them all. So be ready for God to provide for you in ways you never imagined.
Will be praying for you. Grace and peace.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
if you are a born again Christian there's no reason to be scared. (1st Peter 5:7, Psalm 3:5,6). prayers for you.

Mar 2, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about the tough time you're going through. Job searching can be a rollercoaster, but hang in there—you've got this! Sending positive vibes your way and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, you're not alone in this journey.

Mar 2, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about the tough time you're going through. Job searching can be a rollercoaster, but hang in there—you've got this! Sending positive vibes your way and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, you're not alone in this journey.
If you need some extra support or resources, check out https://huntly.ai/ for potential job opportunities and helpful tips. Take a deep breath, stay positive, and keep pushing forward.