Prayer for a new tooth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrettyBelle

I could use some prayer. I am usually in the prayer chat room, but chat is down and I need prayer now.

Yesterday I got my front righ tooth pulled. About 4 years ago I had a root canal in that tooth. Afterwards it wasn't healing as it should and I went back with tooth pain. The dentist said it was cracked and would need to be removed. I would have to pay for extraction and a replacement. I told him it had to be because the tooth was weakened from the root canal and he should pay. We went round and round about it, and I just decided to keep the tooth.

Well this week it had been hurting so bad I couldn't wait. I went to the ER Monday night and they gave me motrin, penicillin, and an appointment the next day to their dental clinic. I went and from the xray the dr said it would have to be pulled. It was cracked to the root and he was suprised I had made it 4 years with it in this condition. I just cried and said pull it. I make a small wage at the job I'm at now and their insurance is really expensive. $1500 out of pocket deductible and probably won't cover a replacement tooth because it's considered cosmetic.

I work in a Christian call center as a fundraiser and I am talking for 8 hours a day and 5 days a week in a row, so my pronunciation and tone are vital. I am having a hard time pronouncing f's and other words, and most of the donors are old with bad hearing, so if they can't understand me I'm not going to get the gift.

But it has really effected my self esteem more than anything. My smile means everything to me, and I have been so upset everytime I walk past a mirror. I am 40 and single since last November and would like to look my best so I can date again. Now with missing a tooth I can guarantee that's not going to happen anytime soon.

I know being vain is a sin, but this is more than just vanity...it's going to affect how I make a living. So pray that God would help me pay for a replacement tooth, and for my deductible to pay for the extraction. Thanks saints and my CC family. :)

P

psychomom

Oh, honey! I can relate. I'm not sure it's sinful to want to smile without being self conscious...try not to be too hard on yourself. ♥

I have asked the Lord to be your strength and provision, and eagerly await His response!
I also asked Him to be quick, to answer soon, as we would consider " soon" to be. :)
Good thing He's so patient with His recalcitrant child. (me) ;)

Bless you, dear sister,
ellie

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Pryaing with you for God to make a way where there seems to be no way, ive seen him do it many times,
In Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying in Jesus for all provision of this tooth.
Ive see teeth grow again where they were lost, praying in Jesus to grant this mirical.
Thankyou Lord Jesus, God Our Father, for I know you will bring your healing and replacement of this tooth, wether growing a new one, or providing a new one!

God bless
pickles

T

Timofree

Amen, God is the Creator God, just as He spoke to create the universe, He can say the word and a new tooth would appear! I pray His will be done! Knowing He is good all the time! God bless, Tim

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that your insurance will pay for most of the costs.....a front tooth is pretty necessary for speaking and eating and a nice smile is good for our self-esteem so don't worry about being 'vain'.

S

shekaniah

My heart goes out to you...
Prayers in the Love of Jesus!
God bless, Shekaniah

P

PrettyBelle

Thanks all for the kind words and prayers. I go September 7th to get a mold done to get a temporary flipper (fake tooth that slides behind my front teeth. My Dad said he would help cover some of the costs, so things are looking up. :)

O

OFM

Pretty Belle dearest sister and special friend i am praying deep strong and hard 4 you.God will provide a tooth 4 you and the funds to pay for it please stay encouraged allways.be blessed right now and 4ever eternally allways amen............

S

shekaniah

Thanks all for the kind words and prayers. I go September 7th to get a mold done to get a temporary flipper (fake tooth that slides behind my front teeth. My Dad said he would help cover some of the costs, so things are looking up. :)
Thank you so much for the update!
This is great news!

I'm praying things will be all taken care of for you!
Love and hugs sent your way, Shekaniah

P

PrettyBelle

Well last Tuesday I finally got my tooth. :)
It took a while because I was hit in my finances but my mom got it for me as a Christmas present. She paid the whole thing.
The Lord has blessed me in many ways lately. I got a promotion at work and a raise. God is so very good. :)

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lord, please open a door for your daughter and help her get her teeth fixed right. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.

P

psychomom

Belle, thank you for this good report!!! :)

Thank you for returning to let us know, so we can rejoice with you!

Thank You, Lord, for hearing us always, and for giving your little one this tooth!
Thank You for giving her back her smile.
May it be used for Your glory, and for her pure pleasure, because You LOVE to give good gifts to Your own.
I magnify You today, Lord God! :)

Belle...I'm so happy for you.
-ellie

I

Indubitably

PrettyBelle, I absolutely love this. You shared your pain and your financial need and requested prayer for a small miracle. Then we watched as God answered prayer and gave you the desires of your heart. God ALWAYS provides! ALWAYS on time! Praise the Lord for this running testimony of how much God loves you, how He is faithful to answer prayer and provide your every need! Praise and Honor to Jesus!

O

OFM

pretty belle I am glad 4 you I missed u too glad u got a raise amen 4 that and we love u here so very much a lot glad to see you here again b be bee blessed write now and 4ever always amen-eth

F

faithandlove

Prayers sent.

S

shekaniah

Rejoicing with you!
Thank you so much for letting us know this story has a happy ending!
God bless you and keep you close :)
Love in Christ, Shekaniah