Prayer for CC Member: Ugly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2011
God bless and get well soon. God is with you with his healing hands.

GOD BLESS

S

shekaniah

Father thank you for bringing Ugly out of surgery smoothly.
May his new kidneys become a part of his body, working in harmony together.
Give him the rest and a quick recovery. Show the world your power through him.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Come back soon :)!
Love and Jesus big hugs brother, Shekaniah

U

Ugly

hi guys
its THE UGLY
24 hours after the transplant. I am out of ICU already. Docs says everything is going well, and everything is looking very positive for there to be no complications. Not out of the woods yet. But headed in he right direction.
Fortunately the '10 day or morei told Marcella was outdated information. With modern medicine its down to 4-5 days. They say if i do well i will hopefully be released by Xmas Eve.

Thanks to all of your for your prayers and kind words. As i read them i was affected much more deeply by them than i anticipated. It meant a lot to me and helped left my spirits more.

Another quick praise report stemming from this is that i had a screaming match, literally, with my brother a few months ago and we haven't spoken since. But when i got the call to come to the hospital at 2am here showed up at the hospital and stayed the night til i entered surgery. My dad brought me, so with him, bro and bro's wife i had a nice support beforehand. Also, its the most i've talked to my brother since the argument, so maybe some reconcilliantion there. Also, my estranged nutjob sister called and was in tears of joy.

OK, think that's all for now. But please continute praying as the next few days they will be pushing mee to move around etc. Also that things keep going in the right direction. Thanks again to you all, and thanks to Marcella for the posts.