prayer for dominic and amy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aloneandbroken

i left dominic last night because of the other woman alyica. i pray that God really works on dominics heart this weekend and fills him full of love for me and realizes im the the one who loves him and will stand by him and decides im the the one he wants to be with. im asking everyone to please pray for us i fill so alone right now and have no one.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
i left dominic last night because of the other woman alyica. i pray that God really works on dominics heart this weekend and fills him full of love for me and realizes im the the one who loves him and will stand by him and decides im the the one he wants to be with. im asking everyone to please pray for us i fill so alone right now and have no one.
Father God, we pray for aloneandbroken. She is feeling so alone and broken and we ask that you comfort her soul and give her peace. Hold her in your arms and let her feel your awesome presence that she would not need anyone to fill the loneliness.

If Dominic is the man that you want for her, then Lord we pray that you work in his heart and open his spiritual eyes to see that Aloneandbroken is the woman that you have chosen for him. If this is so, then Lord, remove the other woman Alyica from Dominic's sight so that she would not be a stumbling block to his relationship with aloneandbroken.

We pray that you protect Aloneandbroken, Dominic & Alyica and may your will be done in all their lives. We also pray Lord, that they seek your kingdom first and then all other things will be given unto them according to your will. In Jesus name, amen

S

shekaniah

I will pray for you as God leads me,
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

N

nw2u

Prayers sent.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be given guidance and comfort in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah my friend.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you, your husband and all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles