Prayer for Farmers & Fishermen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013

"The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." --Genesis 2:15

I live in the city, and it's easy for me to forget to appreciate the hard work farmers and fishermen must endure to get food to my table. My kids probably don't even realize packaged junk food contains ingredients that were grown on a farm. We don't take the time to think about the fishermen and fisheries when we bless our delicious fish dinner. Lately, I have felt strongly impressed on me the need to pray for farmers and fishermen. Will you pray with me?

Lord, thank You for the bountiful abundance. We pray for an increased interest in future generations in the areas of farming and fishing. We pray these would continue to be prosperous professions. We pray pollution would not spoil the product. In Christ's Name, Amen.