Prayer for God's promises

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Soteria

Dear Everyone;

I am really enjoying being on this christian site.
I am single and live and work in Dubai.
I have often felt like whenever I undertake something I never go through with it, I always fail, hence making me an angry person on a daily basis I have to work through anger using the word of God.
And it does help.
I am in charge of a shop, last night a customer wanted to talk the supervisor because I treated her with anger and impatience, I said I am the supervisor, she was confused and discouraged.
I got a divorce 5 yrs ago, it was an abusive relationship.
I despise divorce, because I know I will be lonely, and that's the case.
I tried to lose weight, but I became more insecure and unsure on why I dont have a boyfriend.
I am afraid that I start to be apathetic, due to too much anger, I know there are people who suffers more than I do, and I hate myself.
I like my Job, I was promised a better salary, but they arent giving me the salary promised, I asked several times professionally still nothing.

Please pray for me, whatever God puts in your heart to pray for me for.
Thank you

I

Indubitably

God's promises are forever! If you are faithful to Him, His Word, and in prayer, He will fulfill His promises to you. God is never late. We hate waiting for what we desire most. God uses the waiting time to prepare us, build us up in Him, strengthen us in His Word and our faith. Trust His timing. He will answer right on time with His perfect plan for your life.

I will stand with you in prayer.

S

Soteria

Thank you, you are truthfully right!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying that Jesus will bring in you the peace, rest and joy of His perfect love.
Remember, Jesus said, in the world you will have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world!

Our time here is but a blink of the eye, compared to the eternal glory that awaits us in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I'm glad you found this site too!
I pray you will enjoy the fellowship of others!
I love geetting to connect with other believers here!
I will send a prayer for you too :)
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

P

psychomom

Soteria...I love your screen name.
What a beautiful proclamation to the world! :)

I am signing off now to pray for you.
Indeed, whatever the Lord places in my heart for you...
is what I shall pray.
And, I think, what He will do! :)

love,
ellie
ps--God loves you!
Thank God! He loves us too much to leave us where we are,
but always brings us close to Himself,
and makes us more like Jesus. ♥
Be of good cheer, beloved of your Father! :)

S

Soteria

Thank you all so much, thank you Ellie and Shekaniah...my screen nick means Salvation/Deliverance translate from latin
I really am blessed to be part of this community to share with ppl i do not know but however we are brothers and sisters in christ, we are more than just acquaintances or friends getting to know each other, we citizens of heaven we can pick one of ours from a crowd of strangers, the holy spirit is amazing. It does feel like i ve known you for years.
Love
Rebecca

S

Soteria

Yes, Amen Amen
Thank you Pickles

P

psychomom

Thank you all so much, thank you Ellie and Shekaniah...my screen nick means Salvation/Deliverance translate from latin
I really am blessed to be part of this community to share with ppl i do not know but however we are brothers and sisters in christ, we are more than just acquaintances or friends getting to know each other, we citizens of heaven we can pick one of ours from a crowd of strangers, the holy spirit is amazing. It does feel like i ve known you for years.
Love
Rebecca
It is amazing, isn't it? :)
I felt like I had come home when I first came here.
These people are so terrific, because God resides in them, and in us,
and we have this connection that goes far deeper than any other. :)

I am delighted you're here.
(I'm delighted I am here. ;) )
I love the posts you've written.
I see Jesus in you! ♥
-ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You remain in my prayers in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Feb 11, 2012
Dear Everyone;

I am really enjoying being on this christian site.
I am single and live and work in Dubai.
I have often felt like whenever I undertake something I never go through with it, I always fail, hence making me an angry person on a daily basis I have to work through anger using the word of God.
And it does help.
I am in charge of a shop, last night a customer wanted to talk the supervisor because I treated her with anger and impatience, I said I am the supervisor, she was confused and discouraged.
I got a divorce 5 yrs ago, it was an abusive relationship.
I despise divorce, because I know I will be lonely, and that's the case.
I tried to lose weight, but I became more insecure and unsure on why I dont have a boyfriend.
I am afraid that I start to be apathetic, due to too much anger, I know there are people who suffers more than I do, and I hate myself.
I like my Job, I was promised a better salary, but they arent giving me the salary promised, I asked several times professionally still nothing.

Please pray for me, whatever God puts in your heart to pray for me for.
Thank you
I pray you come to saving faith through godly sorrow leading to repentance, and that you will walk with the same faith of Abraham, and those who came out from the world, forsook thier vile sins whatever they are and walked a living, dynamic faith all built on obedience to the truth!

He had patiently endured!
Heb 6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
Abraham was a man of great faith, and for this his faith was accounted to him for righteousness. He patiently endures to the end, which we all are commanded to do!
Here is another fine example of what faith and obedience will produce in the true follower of Christ.
Abraham never questioned God when asked to do something, such as obey from his heart as he packed up and left all he knew and followed the voice of the Lord to the end. And also with great courage and faith offered up his beloved son as a sacrifice, no questions asked, he obeyed from his heart, and God accounted his faith as righteousness, a dynamic, working faith of love and obedience.
Now in modern Christian teachings today, the faith of Abraham is just a mere suggestion to them, where any type of obedience isn’t mandatory, and why should it be since they believe the lie, that Jesus obeyed for them, took their punishment on the cross, and was their substitute, covering them in their ongoing lukewarm behavior, and vile sins. No fear of God, who is patiently waiting for them to repent (stop sinning against Him) and then obey Him to the end for real!
Abraham patiently endured because he loved and feared God will all his heart and soul! He put all his desires behind Him and knew God was a consuming fire, and would give Him the strength to endure to the end.
God never sent His only begotten son, Jesus Christ to take the place of mankind because they were born hopeless and unable to obey, and endure patiently to the end, to receive eternal life.
Today it’s just confess you are a sinner, you were born that way, obedience is an afterthought that may or may not happen, but absolutely not a requirement to receive eternal life.
You have a choice now, weather to have the faith of Abraham (an active and working faith), and endure to the end with all patients, diligence, and perseverance, that leads to the promise land, or settle with the faith of the demons, who have a form of belief and faith as most who have been deceived have, that leads down the road to perdition.
Heb 10:36 For you have need of patience, so that after you have done the will of God you might receive the promise.
Heb 10:37 For "yet a little while, and He who shall come will come and will not delay."
Heb 10:38 Now, "the Just shall live by faith. But if he draws back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him."
Tommy

S

Soteria

@Tommy, thank you for the words of wisdom.
I pray for perseverance and I will persevere, as I pray for the Connecticut's victims families to persevere in their faith, it's a horrible thing.
Thank you for your prayers

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
@Tommy, thank you for the words of wisdom.
I pray for perseverance and I will persevere, as I pray for the Connecticut's victims families to persevere in their faith, it's a horrible thing.
Thank you for your prayers
Though life can get tough all this hardship shape us and could very well be were God wants us to be, not to say that the bad things that happened to you are God's fault, oh no, but to say God is able to turn a bad, severe even painful situation into something beautiful, look at Jesus on the cross, from pain to glory, they mean't it for evil for behold how he has been exalted far above every name in existence.

Joseph was sold into slavery by his 11 brothers the patriarchs of Israel, they mean't it for evil to get rid of him because the despised him that much, yet when he was sold into slavery God exalted him far above many high ranking people in Egypt, through him many people were saved from starvation and the 7 year famine.

Genesis 50:20
As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.

So the bad things that are happening in your life, though other people mean't you evil and they seem to be pressing in on you, know that God is able to turn them around and fix these issues which others, even yourself mean't for bad.

God bless you sister, glad you are on this site, i pray that you will meet the right people who will greatly increase your faith, in the mighty name of Jesus i pray, amen!

S

Soteria

@hellopeople: Age has never be a reason for me to look up to someone, you're young but God through u speak words of wisdom, thank you for your prayers...
<3