prayer for grandmother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rachelalix

Hi everyone could u all please pray for my grandmother who is in some serious pain with sciatica as she has a lump between two discs and has been told she will have to wait for the discs to go back into place and she just feels like shes never going to get better so can you keep her in your prayers please thank you and god bless and merry Christmas to u all x

B

blp2007

You are in my prayers! My fiance has a similar problem in his back. He has degenerative disc disease.
I pray that your grandmother has the strength to get better, and with God's help she will. I pray that she finds relief from the debilitating pain.

P

psychomom

praying for Grandma...♥

God is so faithful.

R

rachelalix

Thanks for the prayers z

J

jb800m

praying for a healing touch from the great healer

K

keep_on_smiling

Praying that the Lord will slide the discs into place and that she will be relieved of all pain. I pray that if it be the Lord's will she will feel more refreshed than she has before. In all things, bring us closer to you Lord.

K

kittycat7

Praying for your Grandmother. I pray that she will be healed and restored to total health and body in Jesus Name. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people."
Luke 2:10