Prayer for My Board exam on May

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Anniegirl23

Aug 28, 2016
Hello, I am a user but had been absent for sometime. I am currently taking the boards this first week of may.
when i was here a long time ago i had issues with my life and how I am. i came here for prayer and meditated on my life. I changed and all my prayers came through. God have never forsaken me. Today I’m here again asking for your prayer that I may be guided during my exams and will have all the things I need to pass and more. Thank you so much

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome back, Annie! I’m so glad to hear about God’s goodness in your life. I just said a prayer for you, asking Him to bless you with His wisdom, knowledge and help you to do your exams well. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in the days ahead. Hugs!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Anniegirl23 and this prayer, let you help in preparation and bless to do well in the board exams. Lord bless Anniegirl23 in this matter and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I am a user but had been absent for sometime. I am currently taking the boards this first week of may.
when i was here a long time ago i had issues with my life and how I am. i came here for prayer and meditated on my life. I changed and all my prayers came through. God have never forsaken me. Today I’m here again asking for your prayer that I may be guided during my exams and will have all the things I need to pass and more. Thank you so much
I pray you remember everything you have studied.

Anniegirl23

Aug 28, 2016
Lord bless Anniegirl23 and this prayer, let you help in preparation and bless to do well in the board exams. Lord bless Anniegirl23 in this matter and you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

O hello, I remember you from a while back. Thank you once again :) and God bless you

Anniegirl23

Aug 28, 2016
Thank you so much, I can feel God’s goodness in your life aswell. This messaged touched me and I’m happy to hear God's words from you . May God bless you always ������

Last edited:

Anniegirl23

Aug 28, 2016
Thank you so much, I can feel God’s goodness in your life aswell. This touched messaged touch me and I’m happy to hear God's words from you . May God bless you always ������