Prayer for my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
I would like prayer for my dad whom I've haven't seen in 9 yrs. There might be a problem w/ his heart, he is a nonbeliever and it burdens me to know he may die without being saved. Thank you

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
Thank you, however, I don't rely on that scripture just because I feel salvation is personal and on an individual basis. I mean I understand that a believers faith/actions/person may bring another member of your household to see Christ/Holy Spirit in you and make them want to know about him hence lead them to Christ and be saved, but not so much saved just by my faith if that makes any sense. Just an opinion idk.

May 14, 2014
Praying for salvation, healing and any restoration between you and your father.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
To carry someone elses salvation is an unattainable goal....when unbelievers face issues of tragedy alot of times
it forces them to go to God...in fact most christians I meet came to Him because there was no where else to go...
God requires us to plant the seed and represent Him.....after that it is out of our hands....there is hope for your father...
Go to your dad and ask if you can pray for him....God will take it from there....dont let pride stop you from doing all that
God wants you to do...then let Go... and let God.....

Father God I thank you for already working on lepius ,his dad and there situation...Thank you for working on
their health and joy....for giving them peace.....for bringing them close.....I thank you in Jesus,s name....amen

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
To carry someone elses salvation is an unattainable goal....when unbelievers face issues of tragedy alot of times
it forces them to go to God...in fact most christians I meet came to Him because there was no where else to go...
God requires us to plant the seed and represent Him.....after that it is out of our hands....there is hope for your father...
Go to your dad and ask if you can pray for him....God will take it from there....dont let pride stop you from doing all that
God wants you to do...then let Go... and let God.....

Father God I thank you for already working on lepius ,his dad and there situation...Thank you for working on
their health and joy....for giving them peace.....for bringing them close.....I thank you in Jesus,s name....amen
Thank you, he lives in a different country and I intend to go to him as soon as possible.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please work in his, life so that he may know , and worship you, and please give them a chance to meet, this is my prayer, Amen

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
Lord please work in his, life so that he may know , and worship you, and please give them a chance to meet, this is my prayer, Amen
Yes, thank you, amen.

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
Thank you for your prayers, my dad had some test done and it turned out to be high blood pressure. Was advised to take better care of himself. While there is breath, there is hope for salvation. Please continue to pray.

Dec 19, 2009
I would like prayer for my dad whom I've haven't seen in 9 yrs. There might be a problem w/ his heart, he is a nonbeliever and it burdens me to know he may die without being saved. Thank you
The Lord is always motivated by love. Sometimes that means a good kick in the shins, or worse, but he is always motivated by love.

C

cr

Lord Jesus I pray for LEPIDUS`s dad whom he hasn`t seen in 9 years. He says that his dad might have a heart problem and what makes it worse is that he is a nonbeliever. Please lord use this opportunity to make him believe in Jesus and be saved in order to go to heaven in Jesus name Amen.​

L

livinginfaith

What about yourself, how is your walk in faith with the lord.

LEPIDUS

May 15, 2012
What about yourself, how is your walk in faith with the lord.
Sure, I'll answer your question out of respect, and not because I need to answer you or have you judge my character or faith by a simple prayer request.

I speak for myself and I'm sure many others that there has been times that I have doubted and often wondered why God allows things to happen, but who am I to question his will, his discipline, his mercy, overall his Being? I can assure you that the things I've been through has only increased my desire for God, but who are you that I need to prove myself to you?

So I suggest before you ask such a condescending question you examine your walk, and if its just a matter of mis-communication on your part I apologize for my very blunt (straight forward) reply. Be blessed.