prayer for my fever not to return

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Well, I just got out of the hospital 6 days ago after having my gallbladder removed (with complications... a high fever, fluid in my lungs). A few hours ago the hospital called me and wanted to know how I was feeling because one my blood samples started growing a "contaminant". He wouldn't tell me anymore than that but suggested I contact my primary care physician if I developed another fever. Great. We're supposed to leave on a long trip in two days.

So please pray for me that I'm completely healed from this infected gallbladder and that the "contaminant" is not from me :) .

I have the best husband...he stayed at the hospital with me most of the time and has done everything possible to take care of me. I'm so blessed :) I've also learned to appreciate my health!!!!

Thanks! :)

W

wwjd_kilden

praying :)

S

sound7

PS 73:26 "My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Bless you.

P

psychomom

Lucy! I was wondering where you were...hoping it was on a holiday...:(

I thank God your surgery was timely and successful. He is able! and so sweet to be willing, too. ♥

Our Father, I lift up our dear Lucy to You. You made her body, and understand it in a way the docs never will. Thank You for making her a part of our lives. Thank you that she brings the heart of Jesus to this place. I ask boldly because of Jesus that You will ensure the fever stays far from her, and that You would heal her completely. I thank You for her wonderful husband, and that she's gotten a renewed sense of his love for her. Please strengthen him as he continues to care for her. Accomplish Your will in their lives, for Jesus' sake, amen!

Please, Lucy, do let us know how you're doing?
in Christian love
~ellie ♥

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Lucy! I was wondering where you were...hoping it was on a holiday...:(

I thank God your surgery was timely and successful. He is able! and so sweet to be willing, too. ♥

Our Father, I lift up our dear Lucy to You. You made her body, and understand it in a way the docs never will. Thank You for making her a part of our lives. Thank you that she brings the heart of Jesus to this place. I ask boldly because of Jesus that You will ensure the fever stays far from her, and that You would heal her completely. I thank You for her wonderful husband, and that she's gotten a renewed sense of his love for her. Please strengthen him as he continues to care for her. Accomplish Your will in their lives, for Jesus' sake, amen!

Please, Lucy, do let us know how you're doing?
in Christian love
~ellie ♥

Thanks, Ellie, and everyone who has prayed on my behalf...how wonderful to have Christian friends to pray for you when you need it :) :) :) Your prayers brought tears to my eyes.

I've been out of the hospital for 7 days so I think if I had blood poisoning/infection or sepsis, I'd know it by now.

I'm praying for everyone to have a safe and happy July 4th....an no more wildfires! I think the whole US is parched and dry; so I hope fireworks won't set off another disaster like what is happening in Colorado. And that those without electricity will get it back fast! It must be miserable not to have AC in this heat.

Bless you for your kind words :)

S

shekaniah

Still praying for you and all those who love you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus that all stays well and goes well for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying in Jesus that all stays well and goes well for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Thank you Pickles! We're leaving on a long trip today and I DREAD it. I'm asking for faith and trust that I remain strong in all circumstances. I'm pretty sure that the beginning sepsis was entirely knocked out by strong antibiotics (it's been 8 days since my release from the hospital) but I'm still supposed to call my primary care physician and tell her that something is growing in one of my blood samples :( (a doctor from the hospital called me about this 2 days ago).

How are you doing anyway? You were having heart issues earlier....have those been resolved?

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray for you. Believe without doubt and it will be so.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I will pray for you. Believe without doubt and it will be so.

Thank you Keenen. I'm back from my trip and still well.....yayyyy!

Before we left town, I drove by a church and saw on it's marquee "your faith has made you well". I don't know if that was for me or not but I'll take it :)

I've never seen a message like that before....I would think it would be hard for a person with a terminal illness to see that on a church marquee. But it really gave me a boost :)

My doctor finally called me after a week and essentially said that since I was dead yet, I'd probably be OK. Haha...I think I need to change doctors ;)

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Will be in my Prayers my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah always and forever.