Prayer For My Knee

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Laretta

I had a MRI yesterday and I'm going to the doctor's to day to see what is the matter with it. If the carlidge is torn really bad I may need surgary again. I've had 2 surgarys on that one knee in the past 2 years, and I do not need another one this soon. Would ya'll pray that I will not need surgary and that every thing in my knee will be alright?? Thanks very much and may GOd bless you all!!

I

igh

I had a MRI yesterday and I'm going to the doctor's to day to see what is the matter with it. If the carlidge is torn really bad I may need surgary again. I've had 2 surgarys on that one knee in the past 2 years, and I do not need another one this soon. Would ya'll pray that I will not need surgary and that every thing in my knee will be alright?? Thanks very much and may GOd bless you all!!

Father in the name of Jesus whom we Love more than this life on earth, we ask humbly you heal our sister's knee and take away her pain, we lift you up and acknowledge you as our God and Lord and King, you are our Salvation our High Tower in all circumstances we find shelter in you. Our Strength when we are weak, our Wisdom and Hope , Amen.

B

bluebutterfly

Father in the name of Jesus whom we Love more than this life on earth, we ask humbly you heal our sister's knee and take away her pain, we lift you up and acknowledge you as our God and Lord and King, you are our Salvation our High Tower in all circumstances we find shelter in you. Our Strength when we are weak, our Wisdom and Hope , Amen.

I stand in agreement

C

Cako53

WOW! I feel SO bad for you! I also went through 2 knee surgeries. Is it your meniscus they are worried about? Anyways, I am praying for you, keep me updated please.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers for healing.
God bless, pickles

L

Laretta

thank all of yall for praying for my knee. the doctor told me i had athiritices behind my knee cap. i have a surgary in jan. this is my 3rd one. i'm still scared but i know that if anything happens that i will be with god in a better place and i won't be in any pain. but i don't wanna go this soon buit iif he says it's my time i will go.

Dec 12, 2009
I pray that your knee will be completely healed.