PRAYER FOR MY MOM

• Thread starter BrokenAndBeautiful
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrokenAndBeautiful

For those of you that dont know, I take care of my mom. She rarely gets out of the house, unless it's to go to the Doctor, ot the ER. She's not in good health at all. It's gotten to the point where she can't even walk to the rest room without being in severe pain. This breaks my heart. Every day, she cant walk any where without crying.

Years back, she had a strange flare up in her right leg, and she let it go for so long, it was leaking this grose fluid all over the place. My brother finally had to FORCE here to go to the ER. By the grace of God, she was healed, and the infection went away. But she always had a big scar on that leg, afterwards.

Well, she messed around, and scratched at her leg, and its infected again...and tonight, the liquid started again. I keep telling her that she has to see a doctor. She knows that she does now, but it's so hard for her to get around, she doesn't want to do it.

Please pray for her, not just that her leg heals, but also that she is delivered from all of this pain! Pray that she'll be able to walk from room to room, without suffering. But please do, pray for her leg...because she has to see a doctor, and I dont know what else to do, but nag her about it. Please pray that she's able to overcome her pain, and her fear of the pain, and get herself to a doctor, soon! Thank you, and God bless.

J

JesinFL

For those of you that dont know, I take care of my mom. She rarely gets out of the house, unless it's to go to the Doctor, ot the ER. She's not in good health at all. It's gotten to the point where she can't even walk to the rest room without being in severe pain. This breaks my heart. Every day, she cant walk any where without crying.

Years back, she had a strange flare up in her right leg, and she let it go for so long, it was leaking this grose fluid all over the place. My brother finally had to FORCE here to go to the ER. By the grace of God, she was healed, and the infection went away. But she always had a big scar on that leg, afterwards.

Well, she messed around, and scratched at her leg, and its infected again...and tonight, the liquid started again. I keep telling her that she has to see a doctor. She knows that she does now, but it's so hard for her to get around, she doesn't want to do it.

Please pray for her, not just that her leg heals, but also that she is delivered from all of this pain! Pray that she'll be able to walk from room to room, without suffering. But please do, pray for her leg...because she has to see a doctor, and I dont know what else to do, but nag her about it. Please pray that she's able to overcome her pain, and her fear of the pain, and get herself to a doctor, soon! Thank you, and God bless.

God bless you and your mom. I'm praying for you both.

R

RPkar

Yes..we will pray....dont worry...God will touch ur Mom...Amen...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
She is in my prayers for healing and relief of pain. You are also in my prayers for the streangth to care for her.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

Thank you all, so much! I appreciate your prayers, and so does my mom! God bless you!

J

JesusFreak4life

You are in my prayers and i agree with you in the name of Jesus Christ for your mom's complete healing.