Prayer for my path to be revealed.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

ww_21

I am leaving my home and going to stay at a hotel soon.. within this coming week I think. I have o many decisions I need to make. Please pray that God reveals his wishes to me so that I can make some decisions about my life and where I'm heading, what I'm doing.. I am just confused.

T

Theodore

Why are you leaving home?

May 3, 2013
I´m just at your corner!

In Aragua state, in Venezuela. :(

M

mln41

You are in my prayers. Id recommend you do a fast. While on the fast seek God through pray and ask for his guidance. He will answer you.

C

Crazylove

Oh how I know that feeling... I'll be praying for you :)

Jan 6, 2012
21, you'll be in my prayers. I have had to do the same thing before. In fact, I'm still 'doing it' now. I'll say a short one here for you:

Lord, You know the way when we don't know. You see everything from above and know how to direct our steps through a maze of confusion even when we are afraid and can't see. I pray that You will direct 21's feet to the right path, and give her peace. Amen.

21, while typing out the prayer, this passage came to me regarding your path and your peace, and I hope it will encourage you: "Through the tender mercy of our God... the Dayspring from on high has visited us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death-- to guide our feet into the path of peace" (Lk. 1:78-79).May He guide you on the right path that will lead you to peace.

K

kittycat7

Lord, show this person your will for your life. Give her wisdom and strength by your word and power. In Jesus Name. Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.