Prayer for my sister and her family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

She's really struggling. Just asking for prayer, that she can see God at work mightily in her life.
And, praying for her significant other, whom she's had to kids with, and, just want God's will done and that my sister and her other can see that God is wanting them to change miraculously through faith in Him, to understand His Love for them and that there can be change for the better when two agree with Him in prayer to change.
They went to the court yesterday, too, and, the kids were the issue, my sister's got some things that keep her from operating functionally well when she's not doing what doctors tell her to do medicinallly, and, her other is rough on her, just not understanding how to speak to he gently in raising the kids.
I've talked with her other extensively this past week and I pray God can work through what I said for His glory.

I believe all things are God's will for good, for us, and, He will bring this out to good what Satan's intended evil.

Thanks for your continued prayers of my sister who left her other in a car with kids and brought them back a couple days later and now the court situation. God works, and, greatly so, through our prayers, this I KNOW, for my life, not just the bible, tells me so :)

God bless all you prayer warriors on c.c., your work does not go unseen, and, it most certainly, in His eyes, in His 'due time,' will ALL be duly rewarded :)

I

Ipray

Father in Heaven,

I pray for GreenNnice's sister in Jesus name. Lord, when I did not understand, you poured you beautiful grace into my heart. I remember the day, and I pray for the same for GreenNnice's sister's family. You know all things, Lord. Heal her Lord. Free her family from anything that hinders them from receiving your unfailing love. I praise you, God. You are beautiful, Father. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

X

xAlphaOmega

Lord, you know all thats going on with GreenNnice's sister. She is at a rough patch in her life. She has a great brother calling out for help that she so desperately needs. Please father, I ask you would work in her heart. I pray she would open herself up to follow your lead. For once we follow your lead we are given your insight as how to handle all our situations. Please also provide her with a steady mind. Allow her to make the right decisions that will bring her back on track both in life and faith. We know that you allow hardships so that we may stand on the other side and claim victory over Satan when all is said and done. Sometimes you allow us to go through these things because we have no choice but to call out to you for help. Whatever your reasons, you know best and we trust that your will be done in her because we know you have a purpose for all things. In Jesus name, Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
She and her family continue in my prayers in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles