Prayer for opportunities

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

God doesn't want anyone to perish, and I really want to be used! I feel like I'm learning some great things through time with God, prayer, worhip, reading and teaching etc, and I really to share with people!

I'm going to stay in a hostel on Sunday, and would love to share with people there. Also everywhere else I go, thanks for the prayers :)

.......Abba Father, I pray the same blessing upon those who read this, that You would create divine encounters in their lives to share the wonderful gospel of Jesus, and see Your salvation come to people. Thank You as we share according to Your guidance, we grow in our faith, bless other people and You! Praise You Papa, in Jesus mighty name, amen!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Fantastic! I also share in your desire to be used, and believe me he will bless you. I feel you are going to reach many people, God wouldn't open the door for you if you weren't going to reach someones heart. Even if no one shows any sign to truly hearing your message I guarantee you have planted the seed. Just remember, Alot of times people will not show any outward signs of being saved but inside them there is something happening....

S

shekaniah

Tim I will pray God prepares the hearts of the people you meet.
And for your protection while you travel :)
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus's name for all God's glory. :)

God bless
pickles

N

NeedingCounsel

Tim let me start out by saying it's a great thing your doing, to minister to others about the Lord that you know. I hope that you are fruitful in your endeavor and that everyone you encounter take your message into their souls and spread your message of Christ.

God please be with our brother Tim on his road of ministry. Let his message fall on open minds and spirits and that he is able to touch many lives along the way. In Jesus Christ name, Amen.

T

Timofree

Thank you everyone. I want to praise God and encourage you all, today I was going to give a book of testimonies to the woman who cut my hair the other day. But she wasn't in, and I didn't feel to give it to another person.

And then just a bit further up the road a man came up to me and asked if I had 40p, I said I hadn't got change, but have you heard God loves you, I gave him the book and said I'd pray for him. It's funny and great how God plans things!
In the natural I saw a man without hope, and low in society. But spiritually he can be a great evangelist, with boldness to go up to people! Save him please Lord!

Also thank you Jilly81, asking Jesus to use us is a simple prayer. And something for me to be reminded of :D

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shirley

i will keep you in my prayers ; thats very inspiring n godly what you are doing ; you are an example to what it means to walk the christian walk keep up wth doing gods work and glorifying him in everything you do gbu

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying that you are a bright light for the Lord and bring him much glory. Mayhis word that you give out be seed to their heart and soul. In Yeshua's name let it be.