Prayer for others...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Manduh87

I had a dear friend die of cancer back in March of 2005. Her birthday is coming up on the 13th of this month so if you don't mind please be in prayer for her family. Her name is Sara, she died when she was 18. This is always a rough time for her family.

Thanks!
Amanda (Manduh87)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All are in my prayers.
God bless, pickles

Dec 6, 2009
That's so sad. =[

They will definitely be in my prayers.

N

nanib

yahh it really rough time for a family when memories bring back of the lost person.

surely i will pray for the Sara's family Amanda!

thank you
nanib

C

conflicted

My heart goes out to both the family and you losing a dear friend and she will be in my prayers .....

B

bluebutterfly

I am sorry i am just now reading this my heart goes out to you and her family.

Father right in the name of Jesus we come before you and lift up Amanda and Sarah's family. It is a rough thing to lose one, give them comfort and peace speak to their heart. Send them angels to keep them company.

Let them know that they are never truly alone for you are with them. You are Lord and can heal and mend broken hearts. In Jesus name, Amen!