prayer for son please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 12, 2016
I am seeking prayer for my 24 year old son. He was in a 4 year relationship. Yesterday was his 24th birthday, His fiance told him at 9 this morning that they were done and she moved out. He is in a very rough place. This is his first relationship. and it was a bombshell to him. Please lift him up in prayer. Thank you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Faith-n-Christ's son, let his fiance return and bless their relationship. Lord please heal his heart, mind and soul, which is wounded now because of his fiance. Lord we bring this matter to you, please bless Faith-n-Christ's son, in this matter and let you be glorified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

S

Stewart

I am seeking prayer for my 24 year old son. He was in a 4 year relationship. Yesterday was his 24th birthday, His fiance told him at 9 this morning that they were done and she moved out. He is in a very rough place. This is his first relationship. and it was a bombshell to him. Please lift him up in prayer. Thank you!

Hi I just saw your thread and yet I will indeed pray for him.Very sorry to hear this has happened and as this is his first relationship this is his 1st love?
Gosh I am not surprised he's in a rough place as she has just suddenly ended things out of the blue.The poor guy,he must be devastated and I am sure there are lots of questions need answering.Your gonna have to be strong for him at such a difficult time as his pain becomes your pain and his tears becomes your tears.It must be hard for you to see him like this and yes prayer is one of our weapons to protect him emotionally as I am sure he loves her/has strong feelings for her.

Four years is a long time for them to be together and it will be so hard for him and with her moving out..could he cope living there as everything around him will be reminders of her and what they shared ect,plus the place may seem empty without her there.

Is she open to discuss things?(some partners can be really cold hearted at times)
Were there things going on between them that has lead to this break up?

Tough.Tough.Tough.I really feel it for him as will as for you as you're his dear mum.
may god truly manifest his power this situation and help your dear son get through this heart wrenching time as wel as give you the right words to say and may he help you too as his mum seeing her son whom she loves in such distress and pain.

C

CaptainGoat

Lord. Keep him safe please, in your name, the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

May 12, 2016
Thank you all, I forgot how to write on each post. sorry.

Yes this was his first love.

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Praying for healing and comfort- I wouldn't rule out the possibility that God dissolved the relationship so he wouldn't be hurt more severely after the wedding. If your son is a Christian, God wants the very best for him and perhaps this was not the woman He had in mind for him.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for your son. God Bless you

Jun 18, 2013
Lord bless Faith-n-Christ family, and her son. Let him be able to reconcile and know thy good will. Thank you in the precious name of our Good Lord. Amen.

K

kittycat7

I am sending him [Tychicus] to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage you.