Prayer for the current situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
White Lung disease is the latest version of the Covid pandemic as a result of the vaccine

A precise and perfect prayer is the most precious thing

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

If you have that perfect prayer and you ask it shall be given you.

Holy Spirit, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections, in Jesus' name.

If you don't have it then seek for it.

Let all past satanic defeats be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.

When you are seeking you may have to knock in order to have certain doors opened to you, certain verses opened to you.

Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes, ears and mouth with Your blood.

Beware of false prophets

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Fauci is an evil man, we knew that before the pandemic. Just look at what he did during the HIV epidemic. If you have a wonderful, life saving vaccine you don't have to mandate it. If the vaccine protects you from the sickness you don't have to worry about people who are not vaccinated. The vaccine was mRNA that instructed your body to make toxic spike proteins, they weren't giving you wine to drink they were giving you thorns. When you listened to the news and they said the vaccine was more effective than having recovered from Covid without providing any evidence that was true, they weren't giving you figs they were giving you thistles. I listened carefully to the news for something I could share with my science students at school and all they gave me were thistles, nothing I could use to feed my students. So I knew this was a corrupt tree. I didn't know why, I hadn't seen the connection to AI yet, but I knew enough to decide I didn't want any part of whatever it was they were doing.

Evil strangers who wish me ill, come all the way out of your hiding places and may the light shine on you, in the name of Jesus.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Let all satanic designs of oppression against me, everything the enemy would rain down on me, every evil wind designed to tear my life apart be frustrated, in Jesus' name, the rock on which I stand.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate, may the stones and beams of the house of every evil prophet cry out against them, may your fire fall and turn all that they have built into ashes, in Jesus' name, the judge of all and the one whose kingdom is built on righteousness

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lord Jesus, break the jaws of the wicked

Job 29;17 And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.

Lord Jesus, pluck the spoil out of the teeth of the wicked according to your word, amen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lord Jesus, thank you we are not ignorant of Satan’s devices. We are also not ignorant of who is Lord, who is going to cast out the demons and destroy the dirty business and deliver the demon possessed man. Lord we pray that the testimonies of your salvation would be proclaimed far and wide.

Lord Jesus thank you for the price you paid on the cross to pay for our sins so we could be forgiven. Thank you that because of the blood we are no longer debtors to sin but are free to follow You and worship You. Lord we pray that we likewise would forgive those that sin against us. Forgive us when we judge others. Lord Jesus we know that there are generational curses, we pray that your blood would pay the price for those sins of our fathers and grandfathers and great grandfathers so that these curses could be broken. Thank you for your mercy in helping us to see the harm of sin, to empathize with others and to repent for the sins we have committed.

Lord Jesus you have charged us to watch for your coming and as we see these things happening to look up. Lord we look up and we see signs in the sun, moon and stars. Thank you for the signs you have given us of your soon coming.

Lord Jesus thank you for Your word, Your word is Truth. Your word is a light to our path. We pray that we would be fully attached to You, to the root of the tree. You are the vine, we are the branches. We pray that we would be filled with the Holy Spirit as sap running in the vine tree. So, Lord, we need knowledge, let us see clearly what we should embrace and what we should reject. Expose to us the ones who are helping to feed and water the vine and those that would harm the vine. Lord Jesus, we are your ambassadors, may we bring the truth of the Kingdom of the heavens to this dark world. May we help bring the lost sheep back to the fold, back to the shepherd. Give us the words that are mighty to the tearing down of strongholds and every thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.

Lord Jesus you are a man of war, You are my strength and song, You are my salvation. We are your house and home, we lift up and exalt your name.

Lord we pray you would bring in your Kingdom where righteousness dwells. We hate what is false, we hate that the wicked make themselves a stench and a shame. Fill the wicked with contempt and reproach. Lord Jesus, we trust in your help, we set our face as a flint, we know that we will not be put to shame. Lord they have the brazen look of a prostitute, they refuse to blush with shame. So Lord we remind you of your word that You will bring them down, You will punish them, vengeance is Yours.

Lord Jesus we have all been warned of your coming judgement and destruction so may we all wake up!