Prayer for the dying...Thank you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

reetzo

Please pray for David. He's dying and his body has starting its' shutting down process. He's not a professed Christian and to my knowledge, does not believe and/or has a faith. I've known him since 1982. He's 69 years old. He's asked for no resuscitation and to stop any further blood transfusions. Fluid is now building steadily in his lungs.
I've always prayed for him, but he's a very stubborn person and has raised his kids without a faith as well.
Please let's pray for a 'Thief on the Cross' salvation for him. I'm imploring you. I also agree with all the other terminally related prayer requests and for miracles of healing in the name of Jesus.
In David's case, it truly is only a matter of days, maybe two. Perhaps the reason as to why I found this site tonight. I wish for him not to go to a Christless grave and it's killing me inside emotionally.

Of course I pray for his family as well.

I just told him that if the Angels come knocking on his door, to please say "YES". He told me he would. I haven't stopped crying since. I believe that Angels will come and minister to the dying.

Thank you for hearing my plea. In tears right now...sorry. Thanks.
I just want to say how much I appreciate some of the younger generations advice on these forums.
I wish I knew what you knew when I was at your ages.
Love you...reetz

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying already in Jesus Christ is Lord for David's salvation.
That he will accept Jesus into his heart and know the love that has waited for him.
Praying for his family and all as well that the witness is Jesus will move through all like a mighty wind!
God bless.
pickles

R

reetzo

Praying already in Jesus Christ is Lord for David's salvation.
That he will accept Jesus into his heart and know the love that has waited for him.
Praying for his family and all as well that the witness is Jesus will move through all like a mighty wind!
God bless.
pickles

Thank you Pickles: May God bless you abundantly for your faithfulness in prayer response. David just died at approx. 4:30 PM today. Pacific Time.
Hopefully, we will see him in Heaven.
Thanks and blessings to everyone else who silently prayed in their hearts.

Reetzo

D

dmdave17

You have my prayers. Not that long ago I was in David's position and I thank God every day for sending Christ into my life. I know in my heart that God wants to forgive us all. Keep praying!

A

asknox14-98

Lord comfort David and embrace him in your loving and merciful arms, let him know you and love you in his final hours on this earth. Jesus dont let satan get the stronghold on David and let us one day rejoice with him in your kingdom. Let his children, family and friends know you as well lord. In Jesus name Amen.

R

reetzo

David passed away earlier today at 4:52 pm in North Vancouver. Thank you all again for all your open and silent prayers. His family now needs them to comfort them. I truly appreciate everything you've done and may God bless you for your righteousness in Christ and doing the right thing.
Reetzo

Please pray for David. He's dying and his body has starting its' shutting down process. He's not a professed Christian and to my knowledge, does not believe and/or has a faith. I've known him since 1982. He's 69 years old. He's asked for no resuscitation and to stop any further blood transfusions. Fluid is now building steadily in his lungs.
I've always prayed for him, but he's a very stubborn person and has raised his kids without a faith as well.
Please let's pray for a 'Thief on the Cross' salvation for him. I'm imploring you. I also agree with all the other terminally related prayer requests and for miracles of healing in the name of Jesus.
In David's case, it truly is only a matter of days, maybe two. Perhaps the reason as to why I found this site tonight. I wish for him not to go to a Christless grave and it's killing me inside emotionally.

Of course I pray for his family as well.

I just told him that if the Angels come knocking on his door, to please say "YES". He told me he would. I haven't stopped crying since. I believe that Angels will come and minister to the dying.

Thank you for hearing my plea. In tears right now...sorry. Thanks.
I just want to say how much I appreciate some of the younger generations advice on these forums.
I wish I knew what you knew when I was at your ages.
Love you...reetz