Prayer for the less privileged children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dpdaniel

Jun 30, 2013
Dear Bros & Sis,
Every 8 mins in India a girl child is missing, millions of children die before the age of 5, these stats are there on the net. All over the world we read and hear facts and figures about poverty. As a body of Christ what is our response. A passing prayer if it can be done or just ignore. I just wanted to bring this matter up, there is loads of stats that I can put up, whats important is to have a heart that can pray that the next girl child to miss that God will intervene and cause a way that that girl may be restored to her parents, the child below 5 can have a proper next meal, that a child below 14 years who is a child labour will be rescued, a child who is a child soldier will be freed from that role and truly enjoy his childhood and not walk around with a gun. We need a heart, a contrite heart which will beat as Is 58. Can we have a forum of God's people who will share specific info on such social issues and we can pray. We need a quality group and not quantity. Consistency is the key. Join me, ping me whats app me +919845228544. Each life matters and begins with you!!

Till His coming
DP Daniel