Prayer for weight loss

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Father, Seeing the heartache I have felt as I have battled daily with my weight.
As I come before you now, please touch my body and correct the metabolism rate.

Bring restoration to my whole being, bringing new balance and wellbeing.Cover me
with love as I seek to cope with a poor self image. Help me to love myself.

Bring wisdom and truth to my mind, and help me to plan my daily food and to enjoy it.
Give me energy as I exercise more and become more fit,
And bless my efforts with sustainable weight loss.
Father, I long to be free of this difficulty in my life,
I look to you, you are my supporter, my comforter and my helper.
Thank you for your constant love.

Amen.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Father God please grant my sister Devoted2JC's prayer in JESUS mighty name! Amen!

God bless you sister ❤

(I am trying to lose some weight also these days...I am eating more fruits and vegetables... We can do it sister! :) )

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Devoted2JC, and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks and God Bless You All!! :)

A

AuntieAnt

Praying with you, sister Devoted2JC.

Is there a group of ladies at your church that you can join together with and form your only exercise group? Or perhaps you can find a walking or biking partner. It's easier (and more fun!) to stick with a fitness program when you have friendly support. :)

Blessings to you, my dear!

B

Bella37

Father, Seeing the heartache I have felt as I have battled daily with my weight.
As I come before you now, please touch my body and correct the metabolism rate.

Bring restoration to my whole being, bringing new balance and wellbeing.Cover me
with love as I seek to cope with a poor self image. Help me to love myself.

Bring wisdom and truth to my mind, and help me to plan my daily food and to enjoy it.
Give me energy as I exercise more and become more fit,
And bless my efforts with sustainable weight loss.
Father, I long to be free of this difficulty in my life,
I look to you, you are my supporter, my comforter and my helper.
Thank you for your constant love.

Amen.

Hi, when I decided to become a Vegetarian, & stop eating meat, & replaced meat with Vegetable protein, plus fish, only once in a while.
I lost any unnecessary extra weight, maybe you could consider trying it for yourself? Try & stop eating processed sugary foods. Eat natural colourful foods, & stop drinking all soft drinks & alcohol. Drink tea, herbal teas & lots of fresh water, eat fruit for snacks & see your food as a gift from GOD. See your body as The Temple of The Holy Spirit, & only put nourishing foods & drinks into your body.
Fast, all the foods that you know are not what GOD would want you to eat, to be healthy. See yourself as GODS Masterpiece, because you are!
I hope I have helped you?

JESUS LOVES YOU! & So do I!

Love & Hugs!
Bella xo :) <><<

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
giphy.gif

I want pizza ... i can't have it.

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
Try the Keto diet and the group Keto connection on Facebook. This diet has helped a lot of people loose a lot of weight. Without being hungry :)