Prayer found to be scientific nurshing to the Brain(soul)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Millions of Americans believe prayer works. Yet the mainstream media tends to avoid the subject altogether.

Can modern science explain prayer?
Does praying strengthen your brain and prevent mental decline?
What benefits, if any, does prayer offer you — physically, mentally, and emotionally?
To this end, the team went out to the scientific and medical community to learn the potential benefits of prayer — and what they found both surprised and excited all of us.
How a specific amount of “prayer time” per day can help prevent memory loss, mental decline, and even dementia or Alzheimer’s.
The #1 prayer pitfall that can actually make you sick if you’re not careful.
47 scientifically proven benefits of prayer, including pain relief, reduced risk of death from heart attack or stroke, lessened anxiety or depression
This video does not promote any specific religion or spiritual practice. But it does shed light on a practice that 3 out of 4 Americans engage in on a regular basis — a practice basically ignored by the mainstream media.​

Take a few minutes to see a free video. What Prayer Does to Your Brain

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
The one pitfall of prayer???

I am sorry but that doesn't seem probable... There are no pitfalls when it comes to the Lord of heaven...

Oct 31, 2011
This is the most important Natural Health practice of any. There has been work done on proving that prayer works for years, with some interesting results you can find on the net.

With brain imaging possible, now, even in that field it is proven. People pay thousands of dollars to find out that if they listen to what God tells them to do, they are healed. God tells what thoughts we are to keep in our minds, and what thoughts to avoid. In the secular world, they are now saying the same things as God does and telling you that training they give is from them rather than God and worth thousands of dollars.

One man who has become wealthy with brain imaging clinics to back up his training in his healing methods, methods the same as God tells us of. He calls thoughts that don't come from God's world (he doesn't explain them that way) ants, and says it is important we get rid of them. Like "ain't it AWFUL" "I'm inferior" thoughts.

God says to meditate on His word. To read and learn of Him, then sit quietly as you let His words fill you. Doctors have studied meditation, even sitting quietly saying aaaahhh or some sort is helpful!! They say they have tested it and it works. A Christian would never empty all of their mind, they would do the same but fill their minds with God, not aaaahhhh. When filling our minds with nothing works such wonders, imagine doing the same with God.

Another group of scientist who are finding God's way of thinking and living heals are the ones working with cells. It is changing the idea of that DNA can't be changed. Our body and mind is made of cells, and they found that cell growth can be influenced by the environment. Our thought life, they found, has a lot to do with that environment and how the body works in response to our thoughts.

This is just the tip of the iceberg! Add to that the power of our Lord as God operates our world. I have twice had things change for me because I asked God to change them. It was a miracle. God told me He could only do it if it worked together with His kingdom, and both times it did. Those are just the two times I know for a fact God changed things. I am sure God has done that countless times for me when I couldn't prove it was God acting for me.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

As far as science and observation about cells a healthy cell vibrates at 70 megahertz, when the brain cell is dying it communicates to the other cells that it is and if it does not communicate in time it explodes and causes its toxicity to spread, interestingly 70 is a complete number of 10 and the multiply of 7, praise is rudimentarily defined by David as twanging or vibration, (let everything that has inspiration and expiration praise or vibrate), also string theory speculates that the smallest substance of all things are strings of light various colors that vibrate in infinite random harmony that produce music. Lastly Hallelujah is a word that is idealistic not practical, because it is the idea of praising vibrating to God in every conceivable way or the 29 ways of praise from king David of the Jews, thus it is only capable in the spiritual that every string in your body soul and spirit vibrate to the fullest then releases to God( dwelling in us) overflows out of us back to Him and to all others in heaven before any harm or detriment to our whole being or to others like our brain cells.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

The one pitfall of prayer???

I am sorry but that doesn't seem probable... There are no pitfalls when it comes to the Lord of heaven...
Yes, I agree so I adjusted my acceptance of this to speculate that if one mixes something disharmonious with God's character and personality in prayer it would be detrimental to the person praying for example praying harm on someone or with hatred this may cause a backfiring to our own ill. It may detrimental to pray too long beyond your faith and God's will causing doubt and thus ill toward others like David for His son with Bathsheba that died after 7 days or for his son absolom after his death causing the nation to be vexed.

Oct 31, 2011
As far as science and observation about cells a healthy cell vibrates at 70 megahertz, when the brain cell is dying it communicates to the other cells that it is and if it does not communicate in time it explodes and causes its toxicity to spread, interestingly 70 is a complete number of 10 and the multiply of 7, praise is rudimentarily defined by David as twanging or vibration, (let everything that has inspiration and expiration praise or vibrate), also string theory speculates that the smallest substance of all things are strings of light various colors that vibrate in infinite random harmony that produce music. Lastly Hallelujah is a word that is idealistic not practical, because it is the idea of praising vibrating to God in every conceivable way or the 29 ways of praise from king David of the Jews, thus it is only capable in the spiritual that every string in your body soul and spirit vibrate to the fullest then releases to God( dwelling in us) overflows out of us back to Him and to all others in heaven before any harm or detriment to our whole being or to others like our brain cells.
WOW! I didn't comprehend all of that, but you are proving that our physical world and spiritual world are connected! I have seen that in scripture over and over, I am in awe!

I hope this reaches the spirit of all who teach that works cannot be of God because works can be legalistic or thought of as above the directives about grace.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

If our body cells need to vibrate to be vibrant and healthy at 70 megahertz then what about the food we eat? The cells in the food we eat surely should not be vibrating below 70 MHz or else how would they not take and not give the necessary vibrations (or praise) Sufficient enough for all the other cells? How many supplements or food producers can tell you what megahertz their food vibrates i know of one such that does claim their product does.

Oct 31, 2011
If our body cells need to vibrate to be vibrant and healthy at 70 megahertz then what about the food we eat? The cells in the food we eat surely should not be vibrating below 70 MHz or else how would they not take and not give the necessary vibrations (or praise) Sufficient enough for all the other cells? How many supplements or food producers can tell you what megahertz their food vibrates i know of one such that does claim their product does.
Is that why it is best to eat what is closest to how God made it and stay away from food over processed?

It has always seemed to me that by the time food is put in a cardboard box in a factory it is dead. Often tastes wonderful, but has seemed dead to me.

Miss

May 18, 2013
I have read that when a person prays or worships God, the pineal gland(in the thalamus region of the brain) lights up brighter than at any other time.