prayer in Schools

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

lol I thought I'd share with you some of the reason I love teaching and little episodes from my experiences as a subsistute in the American public school system.

Fliers states " As long as there are test there will always be prayer in public schools"

We are learning about Karyotypes and sex-linked traits and genetic disorders. the kids are to cut out and match two chromosomes on a worksheet. then see if their "child" has a genetic disease. I hear on the other side of the room:
"I have four chromosome sixes is that normal?" (Maybe a pair of them are nines?) "oh"

Keep in mind this is my HONORS class. LOL we have to see how the regular classes do after lunch.

lol any way it makes me smile :)

A

AnandaHya

so yeah Lord Praise God that we made it today. between the technology troubles and the avoided fight Thank you so much for the wonderful things you help avoid happening. Jesus heal us and guide us on the path of righteousness and stop the itchy ears. All we need is the HOLY BIBLE and Faith to find Your guidance. The rest is just vanity. Jesus have mercy on us and send us your grace foe we have transgressed and sinned. Lord Hear our prayers, amen