prayer list from my church and group.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jessiwin

-Just a note that Dick Smith died Tuesday, January 28th. Our sympathy goes to his daughter Patti Murphy and the family as they, along with us, grieve his loss. Dick was a pillar of this church for so many years. He will be greatly missed. There will be calling hours at Schoedinger East on Livingston Av. on Friday, Feb. 7th from 2-4 and 6-8. There will be a Memorial Service at 12:30 on Saturday with a luncheon to follow.
-Prayers are needed for Lynn Mattox-Baker whose mother Martha died yesterday, Feb. 3rd. Her funeral will probably be Friday Lynn said.

-Also Ken Coy's wife June died last week and there will be a Memorial Service in April and for those Broad St. people Steve Taylor died and there will be a Memorial Service for him at St. Andrew's on Saturday, Feb. 15 at 2 p.m.
-Please keep Police Captain Gary Dunlap, Susette Davis' boss, in your prayers as he suffered a heart attack.
-Laura Clark and family need our prayers tomorrow.
-Helen Winebrenner has been ill and on oxygen.(my mom)
Rafe Goldbranch from facebook who is losing god in her life.

G

I will pray.Nag more people:)Let more pray...

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
I'll be happy to pray in agreement with you!