Prayer NEEDED!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 14, 2011
Hey Everyone that is reading this! Much apercative:)

I would like prayer for myself to be able to go to bed before 11pm each night for the past month i have been going to bed at 3am and sometimes 4am (I dont know why, because i'm not stressing about anything that i know of, I've gone to the Dr for some help and my Pastors and Youth pastors and mentors, but for some reason everyone keeps saying Its nothing to worrie about, but i know if i dont get to sleep between 9pm-3am then my body cycle won't cleanse and i'll just keep getting sick.. cause the blood has to cleanse over night for new blood to move around the next day. if that makes sense. :p
So prayer would be great!
Also you may say its maybe the diet im eating.
The past 5 months now i've been eating very healthy, (Only meats, fruit, vegies, salads, water and milk, cocoa powder for Hot chocolates :) I have taken junk food, fast foods,wheat, rice, night-shade foods, sugar ect and more out of my diet, because i have just found out i am a Celiac and ellergic to Night-shade foods also got chemical senstivities.

Thanks for the prayers
God bless Xx

H

Hal51

I had the same problem when I was young, and sometimes still. I was told to exercise when I was 16 so I did and that year I was in such good shape that I won the decathalon. I actually won the decathalon 3 out of the 4 years in high school because I was told to exercise when I couldn't sleep. Just recently I was worried because I had stayed awake all night and I wasn' tired at all. The doctor percribed me some sleeping pills but they made me feel like a zombie. So I got on my knees and prayed with all my heart and with total confidence that Jesus would hear my prayer and give me rest. I slept like a baby that night and I had a very good feeling because Jesus had heard my prayer and answered it. I will Pray for you.

Nov 26, 2012
I have that problem sometimes. I was diagnosed with sleep insomnia.. and it's a hard thing to be detected.

-I'll pray for you!

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
I have noticed that when i started working,my insomnia completely faded. refuse to take sleeping pills because i dont want to depend on it. It is true exercising is one way to make you sleepy. It's because your energy is completely drained out from the strenous activity. Reading the bible and meditating God's word definitely helps. :)

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Lol btw, i forgot to mention that my sleepless nights are back to hunt me mainly because i have nothing to do. My training course ended 2 months ago so for now im hunting for a job. Lol.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2012
Another thing I suggest is that to not take any naps during the day.