Prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsman50

Please pray for my fiancee she is from the Philippines, she is currently in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with two of her friends, and there is a really bad storm, she just called me, its sounds very bad. She is a Christian, like myself, her name is Mary grace, and her friends are Joann and Anne, Thanks Ernie Graham

E

elma31

be still and know that I am God... just stay still the LORD is with them...
I will pray for them giddy...OD BLESS

J

jkalyna

DEAR LORD YOUR ALWAYS ON TIME. MAYBE SHE ALREADY IS HOME BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROTECT HER AND HER LOVED ONES. TAKE THE FEAR AWAY, AND PUT YOUR WORDS IN HER HEART OF PEACE I ASK IN JESUS NAME. BLESS THIS UNITY WITH LOVE, AND MARRIAGE, FAMILY, FRIENDS AMEN.