Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Please pray for cousin Keith's girlfriend. I don't know her name. God knows it. She was in a very bad car accident a few days ago. She is in critical condition. She has young kids. They believe the man that hit her had a heart attack and lost control of his vehicle causing a pile up.

Please pray for the driver too. I don't about the state of his health. Thanks!

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
God, the driver is probably in the hospital suffering from the anxiety of learning about the accident s/he have caused. I also ask that Keith's girlfriend can still trust God and that her faith can be protected. There are many things about the situation that we don't know, but we trust that God knows.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about this accident. I’m praying for Keith's girlfriend and others involved that God will bless them in a special way, provide help in healing. Blessings to you, friend.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray let you please heal keith's girlfriend, let bless her treatment and restore her good health. Lord we also pray for the driver, please hesl him. Lord please bless , in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Heavenly Father, I lift up Keith's girlfriend to You in prayer. Lord, You are life sustaining, and I'm praying for Your healing touch to be upon her life, at this very hour. Lord, bring healing to her body, from the top of her head, to the tip of her toes. Touch her physically, but also spiritually as well. Lord, I pray that Your Holy presence would minister life & truth to her. Bring a speedy recovery & a new strength within her body as each new day comes. I also pray for the man who hit her. Lord, cover him as well, and bring healing & stability to his life in every way, but physically & spiritually. In Jesus name!