Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fabulousfemale

Anyone that has the time or God has placed it on their heart to pray for me please do. I could really use it. I'm finding myself at the end of rope sometimes. My marriage is falling apart and we've been only married a year. My husband will not talk to me its been ages since we've been intimate and I really don't know what to make it. He finds time for everything else in his life (football, adult ent, UFC) but not me. He agreed to join a church with me but once he stop getting the new member attention he starting to lose interest. He's getting better about tithing so that's a start but the war is at home. I feel real divided in this household and I'm tired of being in a house where there's no love, no communication, no anything. To make a really, really long story short. I could use some prayer.

A

AnandaHya

Dear Heavenly Father: we lift up this family to you. we do not know what is going on but you do Lord. please give her wisdom and light to know what to do. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

music always helps me. here is a song.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGwDrxrC2k[/video]

K

kayem77

Praying for you and your husband, God bless you.

F

Fields001

Praying for you and your husband. Praying for his heart to be softened and your marriage to be restored. God Bless.

W

woodl

Anyone that has the time or God has placed it on their heart to pray for me please do. I could really use it. I'm finding myself at the end of rope sometimes. My marriage is falling apart and we've been only married a year. My husband will not talk to me its been ages since we've been intimate and I really don't know what to make it. He finds time for everything else in his life (football, adult ent, UFC) but not me. He agreed to join a church with me but once he stop getting the new member attention he starting to lose interest. He's getting better about tithing so that's a start but the war is at home. I feel real divided in this household and I'm tired of being in a house where there's no love, no communication, no anything. To make a really, really long story short. I could use some prayer.
O mighty God I pray for this family. It seems that they have misplace the love that brought them together. Give them the desire to want to make each other happy. Rekindle the love that was in there heart. Bless them Lord in a mighty way. In Jesus name I pray amen.

S

shekaniah

Lord what you have brought together, let nothing separate or come between them. Lord bring back to remembrance what joined them together.
Lord let your love and grace be what glues them together! In Jesus name Amen

C

crystalco

Prayers for you and your husband. May God bless your home and your marriage.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your husband are in my daily prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles