Prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bigs56

Please pray for me. I sin daily by masturbating with women over skype and other stuff like that. I need help to break this. I feel like it's out of control and i'm living a lie.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Obviously you are being convicted over this, repent and turn from it
Lord help him to overcome this, in Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus Christ is Lord for compleat healing and freedom from this .

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Just as He gave you the humility you needed to make this request (for which request I commend you!), so He will enable you to turn from it.
Please know I seek Him on your behalf, dear one. Do what is needed to obey, even if it means living without the internet for a time *mock look of horror* ;)

I will continue to ask the Lord to strengthen you, and to deliver you.
~ellie

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my brothers and sisters in Christ.
God bless you and keep you...
May His light shine brightly in your life!