Prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

May 23, 2014
I am new to cc . I am very glad to have found this place . I am in need of help. I have posted before that I am unable to leave my house. I fear the outside. It's something that comes & goes for the past three years. I took medication that worked for a few months then stopped working. I try my best pushing myself taking small steps to the outside. It's very hard to live like this knowing I wasn't like this before. This Thursday I have to go out about 10 min car ride. I'm scared, I hate the feeling . I get very anxious about to have full blown panic attack. I would like to ask to keep me in your prayers. Sometimes I feel bad asking our father for help knowing there are other people in worse situations then I am. If you find it in your hearts to pray for me . I will be very thankful! God bless!!

Feb 21, 2014
Hi, good to see you.

I won't comment on any medical aspect that there may be to what you say.

These, however, are some Scriptures which those who love and trust the Lord Jesus can find helpful:

John 14.1; John 14.27; Romans 8.28; Romans 8.38-39; Psalm 46.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Apr 22, 2014
I am new to cc . I am very glad to have found this place . I am in need of help. I have posted before that I am unable to leave my house. I fear the outside. It's something that comes & goes for the past three years. I took medication that worked for a few months then stopped working. I try my best pushing myself taking small steps to the outside. It's very hard to live like this knowing I wasn't like this before. This Thursday I have to go out about 10 min car ride. I'm scared, I hate the feeling . I get very anxious about to have full blown panic attack. I would like to ask to keep me in your prayers. Sometimes I feel bad asking our father for help knowing there are other people in worse situations then I am. If you find it in your hearts to pray for me . I will be very thankful! God bless!!

Fear isn't from God, 2 Tim 1: 7. And God wants you free from it.
God has given you a sound well balanced mind.
So keep thanking God for your deliverance.
Fear is a mountain to you, And Jesus says we can speak to our mountains, and they shall move.
The Greek Bible text meaning is, The mountains [Problems] will, "Hear, understand, know they have to go and will go".
So in order for our prayers to work for you, You need to tell fear to leave you, keep praising God for your deliverance and keep confessing that you are free from fear and you have a sound well balanced mind.

It works.

Aug 9, 2013
May the lord give you strength to overcome in Jesus name I pray. Amen

P

pa360

Friend, yes I will pray for you. As with the other believers on this site, can I also offer some advice. Find a scripture in the word of God that specifically speaks of your victory in Christ and stand on it. Read it constantly, meditate upon it and as you are going about your daily business remind yourself about it. Immerse yourself in that scripture day and night, night and day. Then take authority. Remember, God has given us everything we need for life and Godliness (2 Peter 1:3). That includes peace which is freedom from anxiety, freedom from fear, freedom from panic and freedom from terrors. As you step out in faith and take authority, remind yourself that you are a partaker in God's divine nature and that the spirit of peace that dwells within you has authority over fear, anxiety, panic and terrors.

Remind yourself daily that you are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus who loves you. (Romans 8:31-39)

The enemy is a liar he has no authority over you or any aspect of your life. It may not seem like it but he can do nothing to you unless you consent to it. Refuse to accept his false identity for you. Your true identity is as a conqueror, complete in Christ and a partaker of the divine nature of the mighty Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Elyon, Jehovah Elgibbor and Jehovah El Shaddai.

Amen and Amen.

May 14, 2014
Dear Jesus, let saved1975 be made perfect love.
There is no fear in*love; but*perfect*love*casteth out fear. 1Jn.4:18