Prayer to God who can do ALL things

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashnash

Lord I need your help to forgive everyone because without your love I would never know what forgiveness means. I realize Lord that without you I couldn't love either. Above all else Lord I have learned that I underestimate you and I don't give you enough credit. If You could do all the thing You did for David before Jesus died on that Cross then surely you could do it now. I now know that my generation is a spoiled generation and I repent for it Lord. Lord please forgive me. I am sorry that I have sinned against You and that I took things for granted. I pray for all the lost or confused people that they will come to know u I pray for those who are saved! I pray guidance over their lives and pray that they themselves will also learn to forgive just as you forgave them. In Jesus name...Amen

I know u r all probably thinking that i am crazy and that i have no idea what has happened to u and that i probably didn't have anyone to forgive that i came from a family were nothing went wrong...well u r wrong! I was raped at age 8. I was molested and abused by my parents. I cut myself attempted suicide and i needed acceptance from guys...or so i thought. I have forgiven everyone who has done me wrong i use to be an angry kid who if u said something the wrong way or u looked at me weird i would probably beat u up even though u were twice my size! and u wouldn't hear me say a word i was a recluse because of what has happened to me! I thank God that he has SET ME FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kat50LovesJesus

FREE INDEED!!! Whew...Thank You, Lord...Thank You!!!