Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kooper

I'm very proud, insensitive, I cuss, smoke, and so forth. I'm all these nasty things and more. At one point, I was compared to a virus by a family member whom I love dearly. I tried letting it go but I couldn't.

*sigh*

I dunno.

I would like some prayer to help me through this little depression of mine. I'm tired of feeling like a piece of... well, you know. :(

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Kooper, just trust Jesus and have faith.
Im praying for you.
God bless, pickles

B

bloomingdays

hi kooper, :) you know how precious you are to him, the lord.
don't be sad
i'll pray for you.
take care n blessed day!

Dec 19, 2009
I'm very proud, insensitive, I cuss, smoke, and so forth. I'm all these nasty things and more. At one point, I was compared to a virus by a family member whom I love dearly. I tried letting it go but I couldn't.

*sigh*

I dunno.

I would like some prayer to help me through this little depression of mine. I'm tired of feeling like a piece of... well, you know. :(
Be the best you can be. Don’t worry about what people say about you.

Feb 27, 2007

*sigh*

I dunno.

Wow you sound just like me!:eek: I will pray for you... you are not who they say you are. Smoking wont send you to hell, you'll just smell like it! (i can say that as one who smoked from 8 to 23 years old) Did the viris person ever apologise? please dont internalize that, you are a beautiful child of God. I will pray that you get past this as you are in the prime of your life & should be living it with JOY!! Bless your heart. Also, take these things, yourself to the Father daily... ie the cussing, if you dont like cussing ask the Lord for help... I had the same thing... I used to take the Lords name in regular conversation... then when I received the lord i exchanged them all for the "f" word... imagine that, beautiful woman of God saying the f word every sentence... shameful! the Holy spirit convicted me of this and now I hardly swear at all... except when I drop cast iron on my toe... then somehow the old me shines through with vigor!

Be lifted up & encouraged this day for you are not who they say you are!

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
God said that we ought to confess our faults one to another, and we shall pray for one another. and he said to confess your sins to him; He is faithful and just to Forgive you and to CLAENSE You of ALL Unrighteousness. Lord God, We know you see his heart and you are pleaased for in his heart he delight in your ways to do them and you know Lord as you have said we can do nothing without you, Father God, We ask you to cleanse him, make him whole as his heart is pure before you. Lord take away all things that causes him to do the things in his flesh that is not pleasing in your sight, wash him, cleanse him, shape him and mold him into your Holy Image and Lord we ask that you also preseve him whole mind, body, soul and spirit without spots or blemishes till the day of our Lord Christ Jesus, Lord God our salvation we make this prayer request known unto you with faith and love in the name of Christ Jesus amen.

God bless you Brother, and walk in the Newness of Life knowing that God is your refiners fire and your Fuller soap, all he ask is your heart not want and he will do the rest. with Love your sister Cookie.