Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

I am having a very serious probelm with spiritual influences in my house where I currently live, despite having a Pastor come in here and pray for me and my mother.

And I'm fighting everyone elses's opinions of me, rejection, my own sin and others, and I just dont' feel strong enough to withstand.

And the man in this house doesn't understand.

Thank you Ina

K

kate0558

I don't know what kind of problems you are having in your house. But I didn't exactly grow up in a great household. Most nights as a kid i'd cry myself to sleep wishing my parents would get divorced.
Lets see I was always the kid ppl made fun of. I had maybe a few friends. I was constantly rejected.
And please do not worry about your own sin.. It will drive you crazy. Everyone sins... God doesn't ask you not to sin... he asks you to realize that you do and ask forgiveness for it.
Talk to God like he's your best friend... cus he is. A relationship with him as a friend will give you the strength you need to get through anything.