Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nyla

Aug 18, 2023
Please pray that God can grant me a God fearing man.

F

FollowingtheWay

Lord, today I raise Nyla up to You in prayer and ask you, Jehovah Jireh to show her a man you would want for her husband. I pray this man would be the embodiment of what You had in mind for a godly man and husband . I pray this man would exhibit godly qualities in his behavior showing how he could courageously lead his home and family as the spiritual head. I pray this man can exhibit all that of the fullness of your masculine heart God, I pray this image bearer would exhibit strength, integrity, perseverance, love , kindness and yes Lord be able to wield your warrior heart when necessary willing to lay down his life to defend the Bride against the enemy of our souls. I pray that this man would be a man who knows who he is, having nothing to fear, nothing to hide and nothing to prove in his life . I pray that he may be oriented, settled internally knowing the good that God is up to in his life and his place in the Kingdom and the larger story You are telling God. May you open Nylas eyes to see such a man as you will Lord.

In Jesus name amen

Nyla

Aug 18, 2023
Lord, today I raise Nyla up to You in prayer and ask you, Jehovah Jireh to show her a man you would want for her husband. I pray this man would be the embodiment of what You had in mind for a godly man and husband . I pray this man would exhibit godly qualities in his behavior showing how he could courageously lead his home and family as the spiritual head. I pray this man can exhibit all that of the fullness of your masculine heart God, I pray this image bearer would exhibit strength, integrity, perseverance, love , kindness and yes Lord be able to wield your warrior heart when necessary willing to lay down his life to defend the Bride against the enemy of our souls. I pray that this man would be a man who knows who he is, having nothing to fear, nothing to hide and nothing to prove in his life . I pray that he may be oriented, settled internally knowing the good that God is up to in his life and his place in the Kingdom and the larger story You are telling God. May you open Nylas eyes to see such a man as you will Lord.

In Jesus name amen
Amen!!!! Thank you for your prayer🤗🙏

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Matthew 6:25

Nyla

Aug 18, 2023
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Matthew 6:25
Thank you for sharing🤗