Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2012
This isn't for me. This is for CC member racheljane.

She has a meeting with a possible foster carer. That meeting started a few minutes ago. If everything goes well, she will be removed from an abusive care home and placed with the foster carer.

I want this for her, because it could save her life.

Me and racheljane are good friends, despite being at opposite parts of the Earth.

The meeting is due to finish at 6:30 pm EST.

Please pray that this change will happen and work for her. Pray that she is in a safer environment if she gets placed with the foster carer. Thanks

With love. GBU.

Mar 1, 2012
I find out what happened in six days. I don't know why, but that is what racheljane told me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for her and all asked. :)

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Its cool of you to stand up for her, I will pray for her. God bless you

P

psychomom

praying for mercy and s-a-f-e-t-y for racheljane.
and thanking God for you, Tom. :)

~ellie

C

chellebee

i just read the message this am and please know that rachejane is in my prayers please post on here when you hear new so that all your christian friends know what's going on with her thank you and God Bless

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the love of Jesus...

Mar 1, 2012
This is the message that racheljane sent to me on Facebook;

racheljane said:
by the way it didnt work out but this time i didnt screw up. i think i did the right thing
she picked me but i met the girl who she was going to choose if it wasnt me. she is 9. she has no family. her parents died when she was 2. i said i didnt want her to look after me so the 9 year old could be safe. i shouldnt be down but i am. and yeah i know im not a good person for feeling like that
This is what I sent back to her;

TomB_2012 said:
you did the right thing. that little girl lost her parents when she was very young. she needed a home to go to. you might feel down because you said no, but it was for a good reason. i'm proud of you.
Although she said no, I am proud of her. That little girl is now in a loving foster family thanks to her. Not many people would do that. But she did, knowing that she would still be in danger. racheljane is a brave girl.

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update...
Prayers sent for all who touch this young girls life...

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Wow, racheljane sounds like a very special person :) . Praying for her safety and for another home to open up to her very soon!

A

abair

my prayers for her
god bless you son