prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chris36

Please pray for me its concerning my health thank u so much.

L

lola

God and Jesus are always with you. A friend told me never to give a your faith. I am going through hard times now but I believe that I can be saved. God Bless you and all will be well. Amen

C

Crosby

Oh God, be merciful, cause Your face to shine upon Chris. bless her in a way that Your grace may be known to her, and touch her health, that she might be the blessing that others need to see. we praise You Lord, we praise you for what You do and worship You for who You are. for in You Lord, all things consist. Thank You Jesus, and it's in Your loving kindness that we pray.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all healing and care for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, Your beloved needs You in matters of health. You alone know what she needs, and for this I thank You. Not the doctors, even with all their wisdom, can match your Wisdom, but I ask that you would give it to them, and to Chris. Heal her, and use this issue mightily for her sake. In the name of the Great Physician, Amen!

Chris, I hope you will let us know if you need additional prayer, or if ever you want to be more specific. Although, I love your faith, that you know you don't have to tell us, because He knows very well! :)
~ellie

C

chris36

Thank you everyone for you prayers god bless each and everyone of you

M

Marchingonward

Praying God will intercede and make you strong an healthy.

S

shekaniah

Nothing too add...
Agreeing in Jesus Loving Name!