prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

starz

please pray for me. I am in a lot of stress. Lots is going on. I don't have support with family because they all past away and most are miles away from me and we are not close. Even though I'm still consider low income, I don't qualify for any medical assistance from the government because I get paid more than $199.95 a month in income. (All I make is $399.00/m) I've been wanting to get myself fix for many years for me not to get pregnant. Anyhow, I know it is awful and trust me I feel ugly stupid and every negative words you can think of, I feel it. So here it goes, I had an abortion on the 3rd of this month. I wasn't aware I was pregnant 2 months all most 3 months pregnant. I wanted to keep the baby but I can't. Please pray

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for starz. Give her peace and comfort in this situation, and let her know that you Love her, and we pray for her to repent of her past mistakes, and be one with you in your grace.

K

kittycat7

Praying that God will give you a sound mind. Spirit of fear and stress isn't from God above. Amen. :) Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and has made the Lord his hope and confidence. He is like a tree planted along a river bank, with it's roots reaching deep into the water. - Jeremiah 17: 7

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all help, healing , provision and Gods will in your life.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

C

Christian128

I will pray for you.

D

DyingToSelf

Father,

only You know best in this situation, please give Your child wisdom and clarity of mind. Give her peace and comfort in this time of need. Remind her that she is loved by You above all, and You will watch her steps and guide her paths.

In Jesus name,
Amen