PRAYERS FOR ALL WHO REQUEST PRAYER HERE.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 27, 2012
Today I ask for prayer for all of those who are asking for prayer for their cause. There are far too many people who need prayer and in this Special Prayer I am asking God to touch each and every one who needs prayer. This will include prayer and thanks to the Administrators and Moderators of the forum whom without we would not have a venue to pray for others.

† LET US PRAY †

Father, in the name of Jesus, we humbly come to thee in prayer for all of the people who are asking for prayer in this forum. You know their needs Divine LORD, and we ask that you place your hand of mercy and healing upon all those who come to you reaching out for your Divine grace, healing, and salvation. Let your mercy be shown O LORD that they may find relief from their petition. If they are ill, let your healing virtue reach them immediately and heal them. If they need work, may you lead them to the proper place where they will find it and be happy and most successful. If they are unhappy with their marriage, may you stand in front of them, LORD, and bless them and rejoin them once again as you once did during Holy Matrimony. For those seeking Salvation, LORD may their heart be touched to become a Born Again Christian. If they are in trouble, may you send your most Holy angels to guide them and protect them where ever they may go or be. If they are having financial problems, LORD extend your hand and lift them out of it that they may be able to praise your most Holy Name. If others harass them or taunt them, Jesus stand before the tormentor and intervene. You have said to Ask and We Shall Receive and we ask thee today most kindly, to grant us each person's individual request as well as this petition. In the most Holy Name of Jesus we thank thee and praise thee and glorify thy most Holy name. Amen.

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

:) Amen :)

I

Indubitably

I stand in agreement with your prayer, HeavenlyWarrior. And I appreciate your prayer and obvious appreciation for the Administrators and Moderators. We often forget how important they are!

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

SURROUNDING CC WITH A PRAYER WALL. MAY EACH ONE BUILD A WALL ONE PRAYER AT A TIME. FORTIFIED, STRONGE, AND A MIGHTY ARMY TOGETHER , A FAMILY, A BLESSING , AND A PECULIAR PEOPLE. LOL WE ARE VERY FUNNY THOUGH. GOD BLESS EACH MEMBER. IN JESUS NAME. FAMILY FRIENDS AND HOME, AND ALL.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles