Prayers for Japan,Hawaii,and here in Cali

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

depressed_angel

It truly honestly devastates me with the tragedy of the Tsunami affectin Japan...and the media sayin its gonna hit Hawaii and even here along the coastline of Cali...I keep all my friends in my prayers tht r bein affected by this and who r goin to be affected by this...for all my friends on Cc tht might be affected by this and to all the families tht have lost durin this time...my prayers and my heart goes out to u all...

~D-A~

M

MaXXX_PoWer

There are still many people trapped, hurt, dying, aftershocks, nuclear meltdowns, tsunami's, grieving familys, lost souls, and People who still need Jesus!!! IN OTHER WORDS WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THINGS WE COULD OR SHOULD BE PRAYING ABOUT!!!

T

Tumnus

I am united in prayer with my fellow believers in Christ. We look to you Father for guidance and comfort.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all in this tragidy in Jesus !
God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

May our Lord Jesus heal, comfort and provide for all in need, pouring out His richest blessings upon them, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary

A

Avidan

Agreeing with the prayers for Japan, in Jesus Name, Amen.

D

depressed_angel

Thanks u all for ur prayers not just on my behalf but seriously for them they need it more then anything right nw....