prayers for mom and me. they want me to take her off the ventilator

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

livelyliz48

i need prayer for a miraculous healing from God for my mother and help in making the right decisions

B

beloved3

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for wisdom to be upon you. That the Lord God gives you the grace to do what's pleasing to HIM. I pray also for comfort for you and yours. May God hold your heart through this.

MarthaALopez

Feb 20, 2012
I'm praying for you now. God bless you.

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Praying for you. that is a very difficult time for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your mom in Jesus for all help, wisdom, comfort, streangth and peace needed.

God bless
pickles

Jun 18, 2013
Praying for you. May the Good Lord send his mighty healing on your Mother and heal her now. Let his Love surround you.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Yes, Amen to all, I touch in agreement with all prayers sent to the Most High God...I pray the Lord will provide you and your mom all the blessing from his very right hand heal her in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus...... I pray the Lord and speak his Holy Word that your mom be made whole in him....that she shall live and not die, praying the Lord will keep her here in the land of the living.... in Christ Jesus name Amen.