Prayers for My Dad and Mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, these days my dad's prostate problem has increased, and dad is going through lot of pain. Almost everyday we are going to doctor and changing medicines. Can you pray that God will remove pain and suffering and heal my dad of prostate problem and other health problems arising due to this prostate problem. Also the treatment is getting expensive day by day. Can you agree and pray with me that God take control of the situation heal and bless my dad, also for my mom to enjoy a good health. Let God bless with peace, healing and joy to my parents..

God bless!

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear that, Levi. I just said a prayer for your dad and mom, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hands and bless them with good health. Be assured that He is even more concerned and is able to work out everything good for them in answer to earnest prayer. "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." (Nahum 1: 7). Grace and peace to you and your family!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5