Prayers for my loved ones, and others who need them.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 31, 2018
Feel free to contribute prayers, as you like.

Firstly, Lord: I'd like to ask you to help my elderly friend, Jocelyn who is hospitalized at the moment for some form of mental illness. I pray that she finds some much needed direction and comfort in her new found life. That she will find appropriate accommodation, where ever that may be, and on her behalf, Lord: I pray for her dearest family friends the Stevenson's who have suffered the loss of Mr. Stevenson. I'd like to pray for his soul, and that all affected by his death from cancer find comfort from many supportive friends, and through your Word, Lord. Please allow Jocelyn to be granted day leave so she may attend the service. Amen.

Secondly, Lord: I'd like to pray for Luke B, who had a motorcycle accident last week. May he have the opportunity to humble himself and come closer to you, should he not survive his injuries. Lord, I'd like to ask forgiveness for not allowing Luke to repay me for the car damages he caused to my car prior to his accident, for shutting him out of my life. I was fearful of him for his over-the-top behavior, and violent ways. If he recovers Lord, I ask that you humble him, and that he becomes a safer road user, at the very least. Lord, I ask you to help me forgive him with my whole heart. I also pray that my friends and family will forgive his actions as well. Amen.

Lord, I'd like to pray for my family and friends. That they might come closer to you by opening their hearts to all you are, and have to offer. My mother and step father are going through a difficult situation so I pray this situation is resolved in the near future, to the benefit of allowing greater attention for you. Lord please grant me the strength to endure the hardships of their criticisms, of You, and that I may become the best example of your grace, and humility, and understanding, so that I might help them come closer to you by the example I'll set. Further, please help me Father, to not be persuaded by anyone's negative comments, objections, opinions, attitudes, or false beliefs - that I might stay by your side for the rest of eternity. Amen.

Lastly, Lord, I'd like to pray for Stephen N. That he realizes his abuse of drugs and alcohol is an addiction he needs to address. I pray that he might change his attitudes toward you, Lord, and finds a higher purpose in his day to day life, or at least in his alone time. I pray that he gets control over his anger problem, and finds the same peace that I have in You, Lord. I pray for all of these things, in Jesus' name, amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring this prayer to know, you know everything about the people mentioned here and their problems. let you solve their problems and bless them. Lord let yiur presence be with them, bless their lives and you be glorified. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m standing with you in prayer, asking God to intervene and provide help in the situations you shared about. Blessings to you and yours!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with jedicounsellor, for Jocelyn to be healed and find new life. For Stevenson's family to find consolation. For Luke B to be healed and find salvation. For Stephen N to be released from the bondage of drugs and Satan and for the family and friends of jedicounsellor to be united and find freedom in the Lord. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen

Jul 31, 2018
MrH59, levl85, EmilyFoster, and thespiritoftruth: I'd like to thank you all, and pray that you all receive guidance through the Holy Spirit. Amen.