Prayers for my wife and I

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FrankLee

Jun 30, 2016
Hello in Jesus' name;

We are Christians filled with the Holy Spirit and live alone. We have no church. We'd like one and need healing in our bodies and help with finances. We've been married 50 years. We ask your prayers for healing, help, encouragement and fellowship are much appreciated. Also our dear son Nathan who God sent us when doctors said we could have no children, is in need of a job and the Lord's guidance.

Thank you and God bless you for caring. Amen
Frank + Martha Jennings

Sep 9, 2017
Hi Frank and Martha,
You are blessed to have each other for 50 yrs, so please don't be upset. people have to deal with all kinds of difficulties in our lives, but I believe that God always leads us to cope with them. My husband passed away weeks ago and we don't have children. Sometimes I feel helpless and hopeless. Some people here encouraged me a lot, I'm trying to get myself together.
I think pray here is a good way to keep us close to God. I'm praying for you. God please bless Frank and Martha, heal them and guide Nathan to have a better job. In Jesus' name, Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we thank you for Frank, Martha and Nathan. Lord they need you, please help them in every everything as they need you. Lord please heal their bodies, provide finances as they need it. Lord also we pray for a Job for Nathan, Lord please bless him. Lord we agree with this prayer and seek your hand of grace be upon , Frank and his wife Martha and also on son Nathan, yes Lord, letyou be glorified in their daily lives and family. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be guided and comforted given all strength by GOD's Power through The Messiah my dears.

Peace and Blessings in GOD's Grace.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hello in Jesus' name;

We are Christians filled with the Holy Spirit and live alone. We have no church. We'd like one and need healing in our bodies and help with finances. We've been married 50 years. We ask your prayers for healing, help, encouragement and fellowship are much appreciated. Also our dear son Nathan who God sent us when doctors said we could have no children, is in need of a job and the Lord's guidance.

Thank you and God bless you for caring. Amen
Frank + Martha Jennings
Hi Frank,

Praising the Lord for your 50 years of marriage. \o/ And may you continue strong in the Lord.

Dear Lord, please help Frank and Martha find a good church to grow and learn more of you so that there will be fellowship with other believers in their lives. O how we all need fellowship in you and in one another. And Lord please touch them both with your healing power.

And Lord, please multiply grace and peace to Frank and Martha. As You have begun a good work in them, we thank You for Your promise that You will continue to do so and perfect it until the day of the Lord.

And may they know the joy of the Lord as their strength as they endure through and persevere through the health issues and the lack of fellowship.

We ask You to show them a fellowship of believers they can join in with that will help to further the gospel of Jesus Christ. Please touch them with your abundant "too wonderful" love.

Also Lord please find their miracle child Nathan a job. Please Lord abundantly bless this family and thank You that You already have. In Jesus' name, amen.

Last edited:

FrankLee

Jun 30, 2016
Thank you for your replys. May the Lord watch over each of you day by day.

Last edited: