Prayers for strength

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2012
Hey guys, I really need your prayers. I have thyroid problems...well, i don't have it anymore...but the hormone is still having regulatory issues. I just got my blood test done last week and they came back normal...but on the low end...so the doctor cannot officially do anything about it. As a result of a decreased hormone, I've been feeling rather down lately and weak. I have bouts of crying for no reason. Today was one of those bad days. With my hormones being a problem, I have these next two weeks adding more stress than my body can tolerate with multiple assignments and projects due within two weeks. Then there are finals. I got close to not wanting to come back to school today because of being home this week and not wanting to leave. Please pray that I have the strength to finish this semester strong and that my body can find ways to cope for now until I am home again. Thank you and God bless.

Dec 2, 2013
Praying For you sis!
God bless!!!
try a balanced raw vegan diet maybe, can do wonders!

May 9, 2012
I have to have meat in my diet for medical reasons so that won't work. Thanks for trying though!

J

jb800m

praying for you sis!!!!!