prayers for the abducted 237young girls kidnapped in nigeria

  • Thread starter Thread starter ineme4christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ineme4christ

Guest
Hello fellow christians
, please join us in prayer for the release of our young girls ages 9-16 about 237 that were abducted from their school @night by kidnappers known has bokoram in nigeria my country.

I really feel for the family and what these young teenage girls will be going through @the moment .
I pray for the safety of the girls and they should be untouched by these criminal men .its really sad .
And also the lord will put to an end of these terrorist attacks in my country though its only affecting one aspect of the country
 
Already got a thread out praying for them. I do pray that god will intervene. those poor girls must be affraid and wanting there parents. its sad that people like those Boka Haram islamist thoughtless, careless, people who will use politics, to demand things, or else inncocent children will suffer. How sad are they to use Children. I pray that God will bring a miracle to those children.

http://christianchat.com/prayer-requests/91052-please-pray-missing-girls.html
 
Dear Lord please help and save these girls and help the authority n volunters to find them please let these girls back home n be able to gather with their family again in the name of LORD JESUS our GOD here is our pray amen
 
Thank you the search is still on I know the lord is not slow to move but that all may repent .
I cant imagine coming home to findout my kid has disappeared .
The thoughts of those innocent, young girls being raped daily , sold to salvery its sad .
Lord arise!!!