prayers needed asap

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

penetruz

Oct 26, 2017
[h=2]prayers needed asap[/h]
i need prayer for my family im dealing with an abusive ex with shared custody of my child. he continues to abuse women, has three felonies for it, and continues to get probation ive been battling for 7 years, to no avail. im concerned for my daughter each time she's over there, she even told me shes broken up dv incidents with him and other ladies hes abused and raped me, and the courts are not sympathetic for my daughter i pray for her all the time, and they're making me still communicate with the monster. hes capable of immeasurable evil, and i pray i stay strong also in continuing to have to deal with him. my daughters only 7, and sometimes i cant stand it another day, i wish he could leave her alone. we have been not together for years now, but he still uses my daughter in his sick games​

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
Honey, you need to get away from these abusive men. File complaints with the court, and try to get SUPERVISED visitation when he sees his daughter.

penetruz

Oct 26, 2017
i tried the judge had the nerve to tell me hes never abused my daughter...im in the midwest...ohio....a quite corrupt state

Z

Zi

So your ex is abusive and so is your now husband? Geez lady,.

Btw, I'm in Ohio as well

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015
Okay, sometimes the legal system can be a real obstacle. I would say get an advocate, talk with Child Services, and they might have some advice for you... what a pain in the neck. :(

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Start documenting everything and alert the authorities every time there is any kind of incident so you will have an official paper trail and not just he said/she said. If he has felonies already I do not understand why there would be a problem getting a restraining order against him.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
"God, I do not know why pain like this is allowed, but I know this is not too much for you. Please respond to the painful situations and remove or save the soul that is inflicting fear and suffering. Help the women to find godly and discerning people to assist them. And help the man/men to get right, or to get out. Please add extra protection into the mind of the daughter.

No matter the recklessness or vengefulness, do something to change the hearts of these men.
And correct them as needed.

In Jesus' name, amen."

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless penetruz and this prayer, In Jesus Holy name, Amen!