Prayers needed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2020
Hi All! Im Angel and fairly new here. I would like prayers for my new position within my company come July 2nd. I'm excited and nervous. I'm praying for favor and the Lord knows my other prayer requests.

Im also needing prayers for division within my own family. I understand that not every family member cares or loves one or the other the same way but man--family should be love. I'm sorry not trying to get deep in this complicated situation of mine.If you can... please pray! Thank you! Please stay safe and God bless you all.

-Angel David

Dazed

Jun 22, 2020
Hi Angel,

Congratulations on your new position, God will continue to guide you through just as he guided you to. I pray that your family will come together and rejoice in truth and love.

Jun 16, 2020
Father in Jesus name, I bless you and thank you for this new position that Angel has. Psalms 37:23, The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way". I pray that Angel would honor you with this new position and that he would have your perfect peace. I pray for his family situation; that you would be with his family and show them how to give grace and love to one another. In Jesus name. Amen.

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you all for the nice comments & prayers. God bless you!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Hi All! Im Angel and fairly new here. I would like prayers for my new position within my company come July 2nd. I'm excited and nervous. I'm praying for favor and the Lord knows my other prayer requests.

Im also needing prayers for division within my own family. I understand that not every family member cares or loves one or the other the same way but man--family should be love. I'm sorry not trying to get deep in this complicated situation of mine.If you can... please pray! Thank you! Please stay safe and God bless you all.

-Angel David
I am going through the same thing. There is a lot of jealousy and a lot of old school hatred in the family. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.

Jun 10, 2020
I am going through the same thing. There is a lot of jealousy and a lot of old school hatred in the family. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.
Thanks @Prycejosh1987 I will also pray for you as well! God's got our back! Praises to Jesus for all the blessings!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Praying for you and your family Brother David. May God be with you in your new position at work, and may He touch the hearts of all your family members.