Prayers & Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
(This blog continues a discussion about ways to come near to God. This is the fifth blog in a series that focuses on prayer.)

Has an old friend come to your mind suddenly? Or maybe there is someone in your family that comes to your remembrance repeatedly. These could be God's invitation to pray for this person. If you have an impression on what you could pray for them such as financial need or health issues, then pray for that. If you are unsure, call them and tell them they have been on your mind lately and you wonder how they have been.

Your prayer could sound something like this: Lord, thank You that You are our Provider. I trust You to bring provision to this person. I believe you want this person to be healed. Give them complete healing in their body. Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayer. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Try this! Close your eyes and relax. Ask the Lord to show you someone who needs your prayer today.

God is good and wants the best for you and the ones you love. Step out in faith to pray according to thoughts influenced by the One who knows what we need most.

"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."--Psalm 34:8

May 3, 2013
Yes! "Ask the Lord to show you someone who needs your prayer today. "

Sometimes, often, you think of a person while praying. I don´t know why those ideas come, but they come -sometimes- without asking (I just say it to confirm the Spirits sometimes leads you to pray for those He wants).

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
secularhermit;bt4507 said:
Yes! "Ask the Lord to show you someone who needs your prayer today. "

Sometimes, often, you think of a person while praying. I don´t know why those ideas come, but they come -sometimes- without asking (I just say it to confirm the Spirits sometimes leads you to pray for those He wants).
That's true!

May 3, 2013
He is the truth! And U are leading some to Him.