praying for a miracle, to be reunited with my daughter that has a mental illness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
“Dear God, thank you that you love me and my daughter, and want to keep me from depending on other things instead of you. Forgive me for when I’ve depended on my job and other people instead of you. Thank you that you haven’t forgotten me. Lord, the days ahead may be a little scary at times, but I understand now that the path to a miracle is through uncomfortable territory. I understand now that the source of a miracle will be unexpected, so I shouldn’t try to figure it out. I should just trust you. When you tell me what to do, and it doesn’t always make sense, I will still do what you want me to do. Help me to remember that you’re all I need and that where you guide, you’ll provide. I want to learn to trust you one day at a time. I want to go your way, not my way. I want to follow you, and I ask you to save me and come into my life. I claim your promise that if I trust you, you’ll meet my needs. Please Lord grant me this miracle, soften her heart and heal her and this terrible ordeal that exists between us. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Please Lord grant me this miracle, soften her heart and heal her and this terrible ordeal that exists between us. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
God bless you and your daughter - I pray that the lord hear's your prayers; I pray that the lord is able to soften her heart such that she is able to grow comfort and peace within her heart to know how deeply that you love her.

I do pray for the best for your daughter's healing heart... Based upon the assertion in your title "my daughter has mental illness" - the assumption is that she has been formally diagnosed, and the further hope is that she has access to the professional help warranted by such a diagnosis. If so, I pray that those who are charged with her care have the tender patience to help facilitate the healing power of the lord's divine blessings.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
God bless you and your daughter - I pray that the lord hear's your prayers; I pray that the lord is able to soften her heart such that she is able to grow comfort and peace within her heart to know how deeply that you love her.

I do pray for the best for your daughter's healing heart... Based upon the assertion in your title "my daughter has mental illness" - the assumption is that she has been formally diagnosed, and the further hope is that she has access to the professional help warranted by such a diagnosis. If so, I pray that those who are charged with her care have the tender patience to help facilitate the healing power of the lord's divine blessings.
Her mother is denying treatment, Thank you and GodBless

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“Dear God, thank you that you love me and my daughter, and want to keep me from depending on other things instead of you. Forgive me for when I’ve depended on my job and other people instead of you. Thank you that you haven’t forgotten me. Lord, the days ahead may be a little scary at times, but I understand now that the path to a miracle is through uncomfortable territory. I understand now that the source of a miracle will be unexpected, so I shouldn’t try to figure it out. I should just trust you. When you tell me what to do, and it doesn’t always make sense, I will still do what you want me to do. Help me to remember that you’re all I need and that where you guide, you’ll provide. I want to learn to trust you one day at a time. I want to go your way, not my way. I want to follow you, and I ask you to save me and come into my life. I claim your promise that if I trust you, you’ll meet my needs. Please Lord grant me this miracle, soften her heart and heal her and this terrible ordeal that exists between us. I pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray please bless soc1 and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Her mother is denying treatment, Thank you and GodBless
Dear lord, please reach out to this child and to her mother - touch this young child's heart such that she knows the love of her father; and touch this mother's heart such that she can know the gentle patience and support to open her heart to welcome your hand to demonstrate the power of your divine grace. Dear lord bless this family with your grace.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Amen!and amen!

God bless you dear brother ❤

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012

And where two or more gather in Your Name lord, so may it be. Amen

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Dear lord, please reach out to this child and to her mother - touch this young child's heart such that she knows the love of her father; and touch this mother's heart such that she can know the gentle patience and support to open her heart to welcome your hand to demonstrate the power of your divine grace. Dear lord bless this family with your grace.
Thank you I appreciate your prayers God Bless you

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
And where two or more gather in Your Name lord, so may it be. Amen
Thank you, for your prayers, God Bless you. I have many praying with me, I truly hope I will have a Christmas miracle soon.